Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December ~ Meals & Menus

Oh, I love that, Elaine!
    One of the favorite shows of Christmas is a Travel channel about Walt Disney World and their gingerbread houses.

Comment

Donna, you need to make a gingerbread house.

Comment

I tried to make one once and it didn't work. Never tried again.

Comment

The first one I made was Beautiful for a day.
          Then we woke up to ants...moved right in that gingerbread house and started chomping away!

Comment

I think I will pass on dinner tonight; lunch was wonderful!
            Kids had spaghetti meat sauce over Tri color spiral,pasta.
            I made mine into Cincinnati spaghetti, with the sauce with chili added to it, topped with grated cheese, and onions.
            At least, I passed on the bread! Perfect comfort food on this chilly, overcast day!

Comment

Couldn't think of anything I wanted to eat last evening so I made a baked potato and topped it with some chili, cheese, onion, and a dab of sour cream. Tasted pretty good but for some unknown reason the potato skin wasn't crispy. That's my favorite part.

Comment

I finally gave in and baked a sweet potato in the mirco, as was suggested on the web. Wow! Couldn't believe how good it was. 6 minutes vs 1/5 hrs in the oven.

Comment

We have been having soups lately. I can't shake the chills, and soup helps .........as does hot tea, mocha, etc. Some days I can't get inspired to cook, so we have the simplest things. Like a nuked mini omelet (1 minute each).
                  E thinks it's because we have been waking so early in the middle of the night, and can't get back to sleep.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                  X