Hi Everybody I haven't been on in a While

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody I haven't been on in a While

I hope everyone is ok .I see things have changed .Did we lose the Archives ?

Keelenorth

Hi Keelenorth,
    Yes, we lost the Archives. If you need something specific from there, just ask again. No doubt there is someone here who still has some of those recipes...and maybe more up to date ones will be offered.

Glad to see you back, and hope to see you posting often. 😃
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Hi Keelenorth! Wow! It is so good to find you here.

I don't know a thing about the Archives, and I don't know who to ask. We are pretty much floating out here in cyberland by ourselves. We could get unhooked at anytime. LOL

Visit the Family Room and tell us what's been going on in your world.

Hugs ~ ~

Comment

Keele...... Noggins was the keeper of the Archives and she left the round Table .and the Archives went too..she warned us . and so many copied favorites off.
        .. Also, we had to go do a Big Update... with the server .... new look.. still feels strange to all of us... but when our out -of -date program,went black ,, we were all in panic.... and realized how much we would miss the Round Table... so Kim ,(Snoodle) as administrator . got Nightstorm. who is our computer guru .. to do the update ..cost a bit. but we are here!...
        and it so good to see you ... feel free to ask for recipes. and to donate your favorite oldies... Im sure we would copy them for our personal records...
        Aunt Maye... ( Mayebarnes)
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
          X