REC: Buffalo Chicken Dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REC: Buffalo Chicken Dip

Definitely NOT healthy, but what the hey. We love it!

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.) (or you can use prepared rotisserie chicken)
    1 (12 oz.) bottle Frank's Hot Sauce
    2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
    1 (16 oz.) bottle blue cheese salad dressing (or Ranch if you prefer)
    8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar, Monterey Jack or a combination

Boil chicken until cooked through, shred with 2 forks.
    Preheat oven to 350° F. In a 13- x9-inch pan, combine chicken with hot sauce and spread evenly.
    In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and dressing, stirring until smooth and hot. Pour evenly over chicken. Bake uncovered for 20 min., then sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Frito scoops, Ritz crackers, and celery sticks.

The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Thanks, Pat.
    With a couple of minor changes I can have this!
    I think it would be very good with Italian baguette slices, lightly toasted.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Yes! I like to buy the batons of that bread from Publix - they are maybe 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Slice them thin, brush them with olive oil, sprinkle with a little garlic powder and bake them until crispy.
      The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

I don't often see those batons, Pat. But that's the idea!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Didn't get this made yesterday - we ended up ordering pizza. But I do have everything ready to throw it together today after work!

Comment

Working...
          X