Old chair to towel rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old chair to towel rack

I saw a towel rack on Bing images that I'm going to try and make for myself. You take a ladder back chair or one with a couple of cross rungs on the back. Now turn the chair upside down so you can envision the way this craft is going to look.

You only need one rung at the bottom of the back to hang the towels on. Ok, now saw the bottom, (seat part) leaving a few inches still attached to the back of the chair.

Now you need to saw enough of the seat part to make a shelf. Attach this to the part of the seat that you left attached to the back of the chair. Now you have a shelf. Easy, breezy. I just need to find a chair. Hmmmm, garbage day finds I suppose.

I don't think I can send images on this forum, but if you go to bing.com and type in bathrooms you'll find it near the bottom of the page. There are hundreds of images.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Will go check it out. I am on a binge of doing garden totems and fancy balls with beads, gems, etc. I keep thinking I'm done and then I see another one that gives me a new idea and I have to do another one! LOL Keeps me busy and my yard is becoming very colorful!
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Working...
    X