Sprucing up the patio furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprucing up the patio furniture

Since I've been watching so much HGTV and the DIY channel I've gotten inspired to spruce up our patio furniture. I gave it a coat of white spray paint this morning and it is definitely an improvement, but I will have to give it another coat at some point. It's too windy right now and I have only one more can of spray paint left.

Do you watch the home improvement channels? Have you gotten inspiration this spring? I love watching the Property Brothers reno an ugly old shambles of a house into an amazing modern glitz and glam space. If only I could snap my fingers and skip the reno. LOL.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I love HGTV! I am going to paint our fake wicker chairs out front. Like you, it has been too windy. I have never painted (there! I admitted it!). But out front is so bland I am going to do it!

Comment

Yep, I'm a DIY/HGTV addict. I love the show Rehab Addict, but I think I watch it on TLC. I get most of my motivation from DIY type blogs. Have been working on some garden totems and beaded balls for the garden.
      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

OMG, JoS, I love the Rehab Addict show too. That lady is awesome what she can do. It's inspiring to see someone so young restoring those beautiful old houses and having a love of such things.

Paula, I have a wicker sofa, but it's the real deal and it's white with cushions. It was left by the previous owners and I just cleaned the cushions and placed a sheet across the seat part. The sheet has a bamboo design on it and matched perfectly with the beige cushions that are at the back. I love it! It is a great place to catch a quick nap and it's in our living room. We had room for 2 sofas, but only money for one. Work it!
        "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

My dentist always puts the patient tv on HGTV when I am in and it is always Rehab Addict. I would not have watched it, but now, after a few appointments, I am hooked!

Comment

Working...
          X