Seed Catalogs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seed Catalogs..

Do you still receive seed catalogs? Or do you go online to order your seeds. Just wondering.
    I went on line to order seed catalogs...I love going through them and planning my paper garden.
    That's what mom called it. Putting down on paper what you plan to plant, in the order you plant it.
    We had so much fun doing it together.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    Phillipians 4:13

Spring, I used to plan my 'Paper Garden' complete with little pictures. I never had much space to grow all the veggies and stuff that I wanted, but it's still fun to plan and dream about your garden, and putting it on paper is free.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

I get seed catalogues as well as tablet ads. Still, our local Ace Hardware Store has the seeds I like(and no shipping charges!)
      I just get those. I don't plan my garden on paper. I just get what we most need, and then what doesn't fit in my gardening spaces, I stick into planters.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Love seed catalogs! Once in a while I even order some sort of flowering plant so I can kill it with kindness!
        Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Jo, you are so funny!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

We still get seed catalogs and I love looking through them. Since Joy has taken over almost all the gardening I don't do the paper garden anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X