The Bulletin Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bulletin Board

So I've been thinking about what to post on the bulletin board at work for the month of February. I want to do hearts, like Valentine hearts, but it has to pertain to the unit in some form of education. I've already done one titled 'Heart To Heart' which was about heart healthy, angina, heart caths, heart problems, etc.

I'd like this one to be about love and compassion from the heart. I thought I could make all the paper hearts and put a word on each one having to do with love and hang them on the bulletin board with all kinds of material about the nursing profession and patient care from the heart.

What would you do? Let me know if you have any thoughts on the matter because I need input. Thank you in advance.

"Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I like this idea about Love and Compassion really well......can you use Bible phrases?.

or maybe pictures of nurses helping an elderly patient. so many wonderful pics on the computer ,facebook.. but can you download them,
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

You can also look up general quotes about Love and Compassion.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Thank you Maye and JoGee. I printed all my text today for the bulletin board and I printed lots of quotes by famous people regarding compassion. What a splendid idea. I will attach the quotes to the valentine hearts and have a heart border and heart paper for the bulletin board. It will be lovely and educational and create a great sentiment for the month of February.

Thanks again.
        "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Pictures of former patients and staff sharing a hug or two would be a nice sentiment.
          I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
          Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
          X