Twigs and Sprigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twigs and Sprigs

This is a wonderful website for creative ideas for those of you who are interested in Primitive crafts, recipes, and that whole way of life.

Twigs is offering all kinds of freebie patterns, receipts, and graphics and she has a great story to tell. You will love reading about the Amish, the olde store, and seeing the way she decorates her house at Christmas.

www.primitiveblessings.com
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

That was an interesting site. Thanks!

Looking at the different things the store was selling (Christmas 2007 I think it was called), saw some braided rugs. In the 1960s I took a course on how to make braided rugs and still use some of them today. Had made two large 5 X 7 ones which I used for years too, but gave those away. Have 4 small ones left, 3 of them in front of the three doors in sun room and the other by my bed. They are made of wool strips which we sent for. They'd arrive in a big box in a big jumble and we would have to sort and roll them. I would do that part out side as it did make a mess of lint and stuff. Would even take my sewing machine outside to sew the strips together. Fun at the time but my hands would not take that braiding anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X