Natural Air Freshener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Air Freshener

This is a safe blog site for those of you who want to make your own air freshener. It's Clove Vanilla. Sounds delicious and easy to make. I'm going to do this recipe and package it for Christmas gifts.

CLOVE AND VANILLA AIR FRESHENER
    2 cups distilled or rain water
    2 cups of white vinegar
    a big handful of whole

cloves
    1/4 cup of vanilla....
    Put the above in a small pot and bring to a boil....Then turn down the heat and simmer 10 minutes..
    Now I added some nice warm vanilla oil that you buy at the craft store .. (like for tarts, candles)
    I put about 1/3 of the bottle... so that added to the cost by $1.75 per batch..
    I found this recipe on the internet some time ago but I forget where and they did not do this... So , it is up to you... You could also add clove oil.... whatever turns your crank...lol...
    Now the secret that I found after a couple of batches (I found this out by accident as I did not have time to bottle it..)
    Let it sit overnite .. The cloves soak into the mixture better,...

This recipe is from www.theblessedhearth.blogspot.com and it was posted in Sept. 2010.
    Last edited by karlinann; 10-23-2012, 05:35 PM.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

That link isn't working, Karli. Can you please post the instructions for this air conditioner? Would love to give it as gifts as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

ttt...I want to know more, too. Do you strain the mixture? I love Scentsy, but some kinds of it bother James. He's a pud sometimes, but.. he's my pud.

OH! After I looked, I realized that I go to that blog, too! Haven't gone back very far though.
      Last edited by JoS; 11-03-2012, 05:35 PM.
      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Working...
      X