My crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My crafts

The ladies at the Finer Consigner loved my crafts and took all of them to put in their shop. I hope they sell. I told them that I make garlands, wreaths, and swags with live greenery at holiday time and they said they wanted all of it that I could make. It sells really, really fast. I plan to make a good supply. I have leftover Balsam Fir stems from last year that are dry.....oh, they smell so good, and I'm going to make sachets with them. Sachets to hang on the back of a chair, to hand on a peg rack, to tuck into stockings, to tuck into the china cabinet, to tuck into closets, to tuck into linen closets, to tuck into trunks........................

This may be a lucrative source of income around holiday time.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Wow! Go for it!

Comment

Glad they wanted all you can make. Yikes, Christmas will be here in 3 months.
      Growing older is a privilege denied to many.

Comment

Sounds like so much fun!

Comment

I give too much stuff away to ever sell anything any more. My family is joyously and rapidly bringing on the next generatrion so I stay busy with baby blankets of one kind or another, Jay and I are making some jack o lantern luminaries out of mason jars. I love messing with mason jars and since I don't can much anymore, I have plenty to play with.
          Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Working...
          X