How to treat the stains of summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to treat the stains of summer

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there would be a shortage of sand."
    Milton Friedman, economist:

Might be handy. But would be more useful if available at the first of summer instead of the last.
    "If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there would be a shortage of sand."
    Milton Friedman, economist:

Comment

I just discovered a wonderful and simple thing to remove stains this year. It's Dawn Dish Liquid. Yes, the stuff you do your dishes with. If I get a stain I just rub one tiny drop into the stain and toss it in the wash. It has not failed me yet. My Italian food loving dh is always dripping something on his polo shirts and I have been griping about those stains for years, but the Dawn takes them away. I'm lovin' it. If it's simple and easy breezy I'm really lovin' it.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

I use Dawn all the time,,, I will put a small bottle down by the washer... I am the "slop" in this family... many pretty tops have become every day wear because of spag. sauce. and/or other stuff.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Hmmm, I'll have to get a small bottle of that Dawn to keep by my washer. I'm the one that get's stuff down the front of me. Buddy is a lot neater in his eating habits.

Comment

Working...
          X