Mums the word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mums the word

My mums are starting to bloom and all the rain has really given them a growth spurt. This is only their 2nd year so they won't be that big, but next year they will be huge.

I am finally able to get outside without burning up and for the most part the terrible humidity is gone.

"Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I never had any luck with mums. But then, I don't have much luck growing flowers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Mums are super easy. All you have to do is: When your arrangement starts to wither and look pitiful you cut off the tops to about 6 inches and dig a hole in some well-drained soil and plant the rootball. Keep watered all through the year in really dry spells, but not soaking wet. Mums like it kinda dry. They should bloom in spring/summer and you can cut them back again and then bloom in the fall. Cut back after each bloom when the flowers start to fade and get brown. My mums got as big as a #3 wash tub and that is pretty big.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Love mums....never had luck with them coming back. But, then didn't know how to care for them. Will try you suggestions Karlinann. Thanks.
        I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
        Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
        X