Rainy Days and Mondays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy Days and Mondays

It has rained here on and off for 3 days so I'm calling this our monsoon season. It rains so hard at times that it floods the parking deck at work on the 1st level. It's way too humid to try to do anything outside, so I'm staying in.

I started out the day by making a loaf of Banana Bread w/ walnuts. DH had a Neuro appt. @ 0840 and he ruled out anything with the neck and said he thinks it's the shoulder definitely causing the pain. So now dh has to see an Ortho doc about his shoulder. When is it going to end?

I wish they would just find out what's wrong with him and tell him and do surgery if they must. This has been so long and drawn out and they have put him through the wringers. He is frustrated and I'm livid. I know he's in pain and cannot sleep. Note to self ~ must remain positive for dh and try not to hold resentment for Family Medicine. There, I feel much better.

Today was cleaning day and laundry. Oh joy! It does not take long, but oh the sweating.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I feel your frustration. I'm learning, as my good friend Janet (Mayebarnes) said, "It doesn't get better, you just work with it." That was what, ten years ago at Donna's house?

My biggest frustration is that nobody has any idea what to do for people with Multiple Sclerosis. Ask 50 doctors, you get 70 opinions. The MS boards are filled with frustrated folks who will try anything and wreak havoc on their bodies. Sigh.

Anyway, Karlinann, at least your husband has a direction and can go forward. If his problem is severe enough to be seen by an ortho guy, they should give him some pain meds so he can sleep. Nothing delays healing like not getting enough rest. Praying for a good outcome of his next appointment.

Comment

Make room for me on the soap box! I am still in pain, still upchucking if I dare eat, sugar doesn't know which way to go and there's nothing to be done. Maybe if he changed my CD med it would help. I will bring it up....all of it costs an arm and a leg so?????

Sorry. I'm in an "I want my mommy" mood today.
      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Working...
      X