Cellulite Treatment ~ Natural method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellulite Treatment ~ Natural method

I found this recipe in a Woman's Day magazine today while at the PT office waiting for dh. I saw JoGee's appeal for a way to get rid of cellulite. Hope this works for you JoGee.
    Recipe:
    2 TBSPS used coffee grinds
    4 TBSPS olive oil

Mix them together to make a thick paste. In the shower rub the paste on your cellulite using an upward motion. Rub it on vigorously for several minutes. Rinse.

You are going to have a slick shower afterwards. I would try to use this paste outside the shower and put down some newspaper to catch the grinds then just toss it.

Do not use decaff coffee. Coffee acts as a diuretic for the body and that's what it does for the cellulite by pulling the water away.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I agree about not letting the coffee go down the drain. I have enough plumbing problems without that.
    I wonder if it would shrink my belly, too.

Comment

Thank you, Karlinann.
      It's worth a try.
      I have no qualms about a bit of coffee grounds down the drain. The plumber recommended it when he unclogged a kitchen drain. Why not the bathroom drain? A denture tablet should help push it along, too.

Now to find some regular coffee grounds. We are tea drinkers.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
      X