My new discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new discovery

I decided to stop at a consignment shop in downtown North Augusta today that I've been eyeing for awhile now. I love it. They have ample parking and a handicap ramp for walking into the building. It's in a very old house with lots of character and charm. The shop owner had some kind of tarts or candle burning that smelled divine. Each room is well organized with like things and sized. They have women's apparel, shoes, jewelry, handbags, shoes, and home decor.

I had to take dh to his PT appt., but I will go back Saturday. It's a wonderful shop and I found myself a new pair of shoes today. They are Softspots and are exactly what I've been looking for. I'm wearing them to work tomorrow in fact.

Did I say that the prices are fabulous and she is having a wonderful sale right now. I will look at everything on Saturday. I feel so blessed to be able to find slightly used items and not have to break the bank.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I love those places. There are several around here.
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

You're talking about my hangout...I shop more there, than any other place. Except Krogers. Not a mall shopper at all.
      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
      Phillipians 4:13

Comment

I LOVE thrift shops! I get such a thrill from making a dollar stretch.

Comment

Going there becomes a nostalga trip down memory lane.
          I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
          Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
          X