FYI - Listerine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - Listerine

Sprayed on skin with a spray bottle keeps away mosquitos.

I haven't tried it, but my niece Brenda has and swears by it.

I got an e-mail from a friend that said that the "cheap" brand from Target works too.

OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors. It works - in fact, it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target and it cost me $1.89. It really doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes. So, try this, please. It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a wood door (like your front door), but spray around the frame. Spray around the window frames, and even inside the dog house. EARTH FRIENDLY TOO!!!
    Growing older is a privilege denied to many.

Comment

Wow....can't wait to try it.. Watering in the evening is a real challenge with all the mosquitos buzzing around.....you would think as dry as it is here...they would not be so bad. We just spent big bucks on the table top mosquito repellent that is like a huge candle...useless... have to write to the company and complain... so Matt...who smokes....sits out on the patio to take his smoke breaks... mosquitos are a real problem.....can't wait to share this with him on the Listerine or other mouthwash brands... I have two bottles in cupboard... will give it a try today.
      Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

Working...
      X