We are getting rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are getting rain!

It's coming down really hard, with winds in excess of 60 mph! Our tree looks like it's in a hurricane.
    Large hail is expected, and ground to cloud deadly lightning. Temp dropped to 98.

We already know that greenhouse panels have blown off and away.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

We got rain too!

Comment

Did you get a lot of rain? No damages I hope.

E bought a rain gauge ... got 1-1/4" in under an hour. Didn't get the hail.
      He picked up 5 panels around the yard from the greenhouses.
      But the rain sure felt good.

Weatherman said something about a second storm to follow tonight?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

doesn't show it coming our way here in western Pa... but we could use an all night rain...grass is getting brown. flowers get watered but need more.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I am getting rain here in SoCal. Not much so far, but enough to wet the sidewalk. Don't think that we've ever had rain on the 4th of July.
          Growing older is a privilege denied to many.

Comment

When I lived in Sierra Vista, the rains would begin nearly always on July 3 or 4, but the first rains were usually light and during the day. By night the bleachers and ground were dry enough to sit on and see the fireworks comfortably. We were there about 8-9 years.

This year's rains were unusually heavy with awful winds, although they didn't last long.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
            X