Tuesday, January 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday, January 21

Good morning Rounders! It is 39 going down to 29 this morning. I will have a hot bkfst this morning for sure!

The nurse called and I told her what I felt. She asked me if I wanted to come in and talk to the doc. I said no. That would be another copay. She said the stuff probably had not gotten distributed yet and to call her back in a few days to report if I was still having pain. Will do. Meanwhile I've started my exercises and I can tell that they will strengthen my knees. I am walking better this morning.

DH & I spread the last box of grinds on the backyard. He moved the box around on the luggage rack dolly and scooped it out for me in my small bucket and I distributed it with my trowel. After a few good rains that grass will grow like crazy.

While I was out throwing the grinds in a few spots out front I saw our neighbor and asked him if they were moving. He said yes, but did not offer up any extra conversation. I made a comment about the freeze that was coming and he said he hoped their new plants that they had put in didn't get frozen. He said they were going to store all their stuff and move back to Massachusetts, but they would be coming back at some point because he can't stand the cold. I wished them well.

I kind of get the feeling that he did not want to talk about things. Oh well! I can read all kinds of things into that! It's like they didn't want us to know. Heck I knew the day I saw the guy over there taking photos of the outside of their house. In the meantime, they are having some kind of work done inside, they have put down bark mulch all under the huge Live Oak in front and put those plants in the ground under the Live Oak. I think it will sell fast, but it is winter.

I made chili for dinner and it was good! I have no clue what dinner will be tonight. I'm already wanting to hit the Ocean Buffet again. Sometimes I get so tired of planning meals and cooking and cleaning. Why did God give girls the ability to be great Nurturers? Just kidding! I love being domestic. It's in my blood and bones. It's what I do best! It's a trait of the Swiss that I'm glad I inherited.

Peace & Plenty.
    ps Do not spray bleach cleaner onto your Dollar Tree scrub buddy sponge. It turns them orange and it won't come out.

"Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X