Sunday, January 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, January 19

Good morning Rounders! I'm still feeling the same level of pain with my knee. When they call Monday to check on my pain level I will report this. The other 2 injections made me feel like I had a new knee.

When DH picks up the grinds today he will tell them that we do not need them to save anymore for us. I am not able to do that kind of work and the doctor has given me fair warning about it. Again, I'm so glad I got all that garden work done before this injection.

DH has been helping me in the kitchen more now and he will probably have to help today. Peace & Plenty.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Morning...a little late this morning. Didn't sleep in as much as I just did not want to get up. Maybe the effects of the shot will kick in today Karlinann. Another day of rest can't hurt.

Never left the house yesterday and have the same plan for today. It is cold out and my sleep pants are so warm! Yesterday all I did was watch the hockey game, eat and crochet. Blues lost and are on All Star break so no more games until the 27th. Going to be a long week.

Life is cold and boring here...hope yours is warm and exciting!

Comment

Good morning...I am still in bed...feeling like crap deciding if I want to call in. It’s all sinus..I know this because my teeth hurt,I probably won’t call in. I hate leaving them short.

Comment

• karlinann
        karlinann commented
        Editing a comment
        Beth, you are so thoughtful! Bless you.

Sorry I didn’t make it this morning.
      It isn’t warm or exciting here.
      My brother sent a photo of his driveway covered in snow. His next picture was of the flowers and blue skies in Palm Springs! MN in the morning and nice afternoon and overnight in Palm Springs! We did not have any rain so I am good. Kind of cold but good.

My street is so quiet. We went over to my mom’s and visited and I remembered the game: Packers vs 49’ers... quiet could mean anything?

20-0 49’ers right now. Just checked the score; we are watching Harry Potter.

Thats how un-exciting it is here.

Good work ethic, Beth. Take care of yourself!
      I will see you all in the morning!

Comment

Working...
      X