• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News of JoGee

2 Participants
    vB Messenger Settings

JoGee
    cookielady

Type usernames to add additional participants. To remove a participant from the message list, click on the 'x'.

Add ParticipantsCancel

Get started by typing something below!

• Today, 12:46 PM
    • cookielady

cookielady 10-03-2019, 01:41 PM
      OK...the WWP is out in full force. Are you OK?

• JoGee

JoGee Yesterday, 10:58 PM
      Hi Cookielady,

This is Marlee, Jo’s daughter. I’m afraid I’m writing with bad news. I’m devastated to inform you that Jo passed away unexpectedly in her home on Tuesday, October 1st. She thought she had a minor bug, but apparently combined with her conditions, it must have overwhelmed her. We are planning a memorial at my sister’s house in Phoenix, AZ on October 27th at 4pm. Please let me know if you or anyone on the forums would like details for the event. I am working my way through her emails and contact lists trying to inform all of her friends. She spoke of her Rounders pals fondly and often.

Best Regards,

Mar Butler

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Thank you Marlee for letting us know. I'm so sorry for your loss and ours. She will be sorely missed on this forum, but her spirit will live on in our thoughts. Peace be with you and may you be given the strength to get through this awful sadness. Blessings to you and your family.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

I am speechless. But I will say, that when I leave this earthly home, I'd want to go the same way, quick and unexpectedly. As Karlinann says, I hope our good Lord and Savior gives you the strength to endure your loss. May God Bless your family.
      Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

so sad

Comment

She was and will remain such a wonderful presence in my life. I will miss her posts and comments and responses to my questions and posts.
          Thinking of her Joyous reunion with Ellis brings comfort even in my sadness.

Comment

Working...
          X