Saturday..October 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday..October 5

Morning. Trying to think of something to say already this morning...I got nothing! It is so boring around here. Cards lost yesterday and the Blues play tonight. Made my pineapple upside down cake yesterday and have already had a piece for breakfast. I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have baked a cake...even a box cake! It was not very pretty but tasty. I have no idea why this changed to dark so I have no idea how to change it. You would think it would get old not knowing how to do things anymore but somehow I just live with it..ya know?

Did I mention no one carries yarn around here? When we did our ladies shopping day I picked up enough at Hobby Lobby for an afghan. Yesterday Sierra sent a picture of a skein that she wants an afghan made. I got on line to order it from someplace...anyplace...and they want $7.00 a skein! I know, I can get it for 4.00 in the stores...if we HAD a store around here. The pic she sent me is just Sweet Heart yarn and nothing special. I will not put 60.00 into yarn for an afghan! What is wrong with the world? I know it has been a few years since I crocheted but geeze...why is everything priced for a millionaires budget? Ok, guess I did have something to say or bitch about anyway.

So now I am done complaining. Coffee has cooled and cannot drink cold coffee. I think that cake just ask a question...hope all of you have an exciting Saturday and we hear for our lost members soon.

Good morning. I guess I missed a big fight on the line at work that happened on my day off. Work was fine this week.

I have no plans for today just a quiet with Cori.

I hope we hear from Jo.

Comment

Working...
    X