Thursday...October 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday...October 3

Morning...going to cool off as the day wears on. Just heard when the Cardinals play the Braves today it will 97 in Atlanta. Hope they have fans on the field! LOL! Blues lost in over time last night but that is ok because it was great to watch them play again.

Just same-o around here..laundry, put together a lasagna as per my grandsons request for supper. Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning! It's dreary and super humid out there.

Yesterday was good. My house did smell wonderful. I've been so hungry for apple pie, so while baking the others, I made myself a potpie size pie. Ate half, and gave the rest to Lew when delivering a few more pies to the stand. Oh was it good! Sunday is the last official day I'm baking for the stand. I'm DONE for 2019!!!! Of course they'll be some stragglers who ask next week if I could make them something for down there. NO! Want to take bets whether that happens and if I'll say no? I'm a sucker!!!

Got more texts from the teacher. Oh man. Wouldn't ya know. Blaise put his Math workbook out by the front door and we went out the kitchen door. Kid can't win for nothing. I made SURE it was in his bkbg today. We sat and did his Math homework together, so I know the answers are right....I hope...we did them the old fashion correct way.

I FINALLY got some cookie dough mixed up last night, so that's my project for the day, then make up & bake tomorrow's pies. Meeting my friend Kathy for lunch at Mel's. Looking forward to that.

So take a deep breath and smell....choc chip cookies, snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, and ginger snaps. I'm out of all of them and I have an order on Saturday for 2 big trays of cookies for a party. Personally I like to eat the CC cookie dough raw, and my GS are nice & chewy...no snap to them except in the name. Get that glass of milk ready!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning..I am not out of bed yet. I was going out on the bus today but talked myself our of it. I have plenty to do here at home.

Comment

Anyone know how to check in on Jo?

Comment

good morning

i don’t know how to check on Jo other than Facebook and if she is t in here I doubt she will be there.

things are hectic here.

One terrible 2 year old!

my son will be here this weekend, but not sure exactly when . He is flying in and driving up but Sunday has to drive down to just north of San Francisco for Monday meetings.

gotta run! My new normal is chaos!

Comment

I think if we could send a msg thru the RT, she would get an email notifying her of the msg.

Comment

I tried earlier, but I was just using JoG instead of JoGee. Just sent her a private msg.

Comment

Thank you cookie. The temps have been in the 90s all week and today it will not even reach 70. What a difference!

Comment

Working...
                X