Tuesday October 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday October 1

Good morning...work has been fine this week. I am battling allergies.

No no plans for tonight

Morning...didn't sleep well last night so slept in this morning. Did get a haircut appointment for today so will be heading out soon. Heard last night that this has been the hottest September on record and I believe it...going to be hot again today then maybe more normal temps. The guys do not normally swim around here in October!

Stay cool and have a great day!

Comment

I am Definitely ready for cooler days. The hot outside makes my work station at work even hotter.

Comment

Afternoon! It's a scorcher out there today. I'm glistening.

Yesterday was energy was just about non-existent. I did go and help with the eyeglasses. I just kept yawning. Came home and took a nap. I really wanted to mix up several cookie doughs, but that didn't happen. I did cook a real dinner.

Just got a msg from Blaise's Math teacher. He didn't do his Math homework...again. He did 3 pages of Math, but apparently not the right pages.

This morning after dropping off the pies, I headed into town. All grocery shopping. Tried to get my REAL ID online, and even though the email said I qualified to do it online, it wouldn't go thru. I called...well yes, you are qualified, and yes, I see we did send you an email stating that, BUT you can't do it. Now that makes a lot of sense. GRRRRRR!!!!!! So I stopped at the DMV, and there were 28 ppl ahead of me. I just walked right now. PA is so backwards as far as technology. I'm now trying to put all the groceries away.

I'm picking Blaise up at the end of the school day. We are then heading down to the music store to get him fitted for an upright bass. Did you know basses come in different sizes? I'd like to just throw up my hands and say forget it, but if music is his passion, I want to feed it. Then it'll be home to do HOMEWORK. I told Kathy if looks could kill, I'd be dead several times over each night. He's grabbed my arms a few times, and I've told him to go ahead and hit me, I dared him. Kathy said if he ever does, either Matt or Kody or both will be down and set him straight....immediately. It should be Cork, but he's not that type of defender. He's usually not awake either when this happens.

Hoping I have energy this evening to mix up some dough.

Have a good one all!

Comment

• maxie
          maxie commented
          Editing a comment
          Personally I think they give to much math homework. Andrew has a study hall so normally gets it done there or can skip PE if he needs help. I would think if Blaise is fighting homework so much he is overwhelmed maybe.

what a lady you are by glistening....I am just plain old sweating! It was 95 a few minutes ago.

Back again from my haircut, going to the bank and getting gas. Ran into an old neighbor and had a nice chat over pumping gas. It is hot today but should be the last day. Have chicken breast on cooking so supper will be simple. Scott texted last evening and his area of Missouri on the New Madrid Fault had 6 small earthquakes yesterday...just little mini things but they have them a lot.

Nothing new going on here. Looks like the rest of you have full and busy lives. Good for you!

Comment

well, I am finally here.
          my pc would not hook up with internet this am and today has been a crazy day. I am just trying to keep the peace!

My lunch of a burger with grilled onions is still lingering in the air. Hopefully, the pare

Comment

• Paula A
            Paula A commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully the parents won’t mention it.
            My iPad froze and I didn’t think it actually would post.
            We were in the 70’s today. I saw that you all in the East will be hot! Like 95!
            Our night lows are in the 40’s.

I am hoping my computer issues are all with the WiFi and not my pc.
            See you all in the morning!
        Working...
        X