Monday...September 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday...September 30

wow..I am so late and still first h.ere. You people must have much bigger and better lives than I do! Sure do miss Karlinann starting us off every day.

Going to be hot today and tomorrow. Temp of 93 this afternoon with a heat index of 98. That is pretty darn hot for the last day of September. Sure am glad there is no climate change or I would have to question this unseasonable weather. I have running to do but think I will stay in and suck up the air conditioner. Nothing that cannot wait until the Thursday cool down! Well, unless it is a haircut. I would leave if it was for a haircut!

Nothing new or of interest around here. Have a stew on for supper and always laundry. Andrew spent yesterday with us because he was bored at home so I can cleanup after him today. I swear he sniffs out that we went grocery shopping Saturday.

Well, going to start my day with a dose of the morning news and a hot cup of coffee...leftover bread sticks from last nights pizza to heat up for breakfast. I will not touch left over pizza but happy they leave the bread sticks alone for me!

Have a wonderful day everyone and that this last heat wave is missing you. Did I not hear Montana had a huge snow storm? I'll take a few more days of heat instead!!

Good morning, Maxie, and everyone else.

We have fog this morning, and suppose to get in mid 80's today. I've put up my umbrella clothes line as I'm washing the quilt I've been using on my bed this summer. May even wash another 1 or 2 tomorrow. I prefer hanging my quilts out to dry. Like that fresh smell you get.

So now you've guessed it's laundry day for me today. I can usually go 9-10 days between laundry day. The only other thing I have on my mind is cooking up some pancakes to freeze. Haven't had any for a long time. Freezing 2-3 in a package makes breakfast fast and easy.

Car is in the shop, so can't go to get more door hinges. Need at least 4 more. Still thinking about whether to change out the front and back doors. The back door ones have been painted, and the front door looks to be just starting to rust. Only time will tell if I change those 2 doors.

Nothing else going on today, so will bid you all a good day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning...congrats to maxi’s cardinals!

Work today and groceries.

Comment

good chilly morning! It is 67 in the house and I amthinking of heat on...I will call the heating guy to come check the system and be ready. We usually don't have to turn it on until Nov.
        Rained really well yesterday right as we were leaving my mom's. It is wet out and not sure what that will mean for daycare,yet. Our highs are going into the upper 60's.

Yes, Montana got a big storm! I saw something on Facebook saying to ge tready and shared it because a friend had just moved there!
        Found a job and had not been able to find one around here. Plus her daughter and grandkids live there. Her husband is in the process of fixing up their house and selling it. He is in construction and can usually find work. She is a CA girl and I can't imagine driving in snow and all that she will be dealing with so soon after moving!

I have my favorite school boy this week. he is on a different schedule and has a week off every month. Mom works here but they live in Orland which is 30 miles away and a different district and county. He was here all summer and not one of the bigger ones that tries to "run " the younger kids.

30 days hath September and they zoomed by, didn't they?

I better get going to try and catch up with you guys. I have my second load of whites in the wash and need to do the shower curtain next. Those towels and wash cloths and bath mats get dirty quickly!

No thought about food, yet. I did manage to go to Walmart after church and spent enough to totally get us through the week, including three gallons of milk. I hate running out of milk! Rather than wait in a long line at Walmart I have been known to go to the gas station and spend more just for the ease of it!

Monday has more energy so I better start using it!
        Hope your day is a good one and your chore list short (I like yours, Jostoy!)

Comment

Working...
        X