Saturday...Sept. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday...Sept. 28

Good morning! Going to be quiet this weekend. Never did get to the grocery store yesterday so still need to do that. Jon is off so he can help haul in groceries. I started the new afghan yesterday and it is going pretty good. And that sums us what I did yesterday and what I have going on for today. Boring!!

Hope your day is much more exciting!

Good Morning.....
    What stitches/pattern are you using for the Afghan?

Today I’ll be spending the day with two of my daughters. Junk food, movies, whatever....is the order of the day.
    It’s supposed to get to 93° today, but right now I’m very chilly. Guess layering clothes is in order..
    I will probably take some crocheting with me.

Hope you all have a super duper day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      Layering for the theater, for sure! Ours are always air conditioned to the max...
      And what movie are you seeing? It seems like I am seeing a number of previews that are looking good, for a change.

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a ripple pattern...Andrew was very impressed with the up and down and that the 'holes' all lined up. Actually I was pretty impressed myself!

good awesome Saturday morning! I woke up at 4:50 and stayed up.

I had jeans to go through and other clothes to sort. I ended up with one jeans skirt to give away and 4 pairs of jeans to wear quickly! Only one pair fits well; the other three are too loose, but not super loose. They will be good for daycare and then I can start replacing with a smaller size! Yay! Most of these were bought a couple of years ago, but I rarely wear long jeans (mor the capri length) so they look new enough.

Today may not sound exciting, but it sure has things to do. I have hair and nail appointments and Becky wants me to go to REdding with her to the mall and then at 6:30 friends have asked us to dinner. My hair appointment is 3:15 and depending on how late my stylist is I may make the dinner on time...I will tell her when I get there about the dinner. For once I will have somewhere to go after my appointment. Usually, I have evening times and just go home and go to bed.

We have much cooler weather for the next few days. Sunny, a few clouds and maybe some rain somewhere off in the week. The pool has cooled down so much that I think last night's swimming was my last, with the dinner this evening and the inground pool being more ooled each day.

I made a pork loin rib roast yesterday. It is so good. And the house smelled wonderful...I love the good aromas most of my favorite foods put out. Broccoli and Brussels sprouts are favorites but not the aroma!

I am interested to know what stitch pattern you are using, too, maxie.

Well, I am off to see what else I can find in the closet to donate or to freshen up to wear. I sure wish I had as many shoes to find and use. I don't like shopping for shoes in store, because I have big feet, and online is my go to, but some shoes you really need to try on and I just wait until I am desperate!

I hope today is a good one for all of us!
    Jo, enjoy your day with your girls!
    Maxie, find us all some yummy things to buy and bring home. I see things others are making but not finding the motivation right now. I know I will when Spencer comes, or some event, but right now, I am just ot feeling it.

all my friends here: Have a great day!

Comment

Good morning...Yesterday was extremely long!! Work was fine just super crazy long. I have mentioned that I have a lady that helps me a couple times a week. I had extra time with her yesterday and found out she was going out to dinner with another one of her clients and his brother. I decided to go with them. We all had fun.

Today is my nieces family birthday dinner. I think we are grilling out and I don’t know what else we are having.

I best get my behind in motion so no one has to wait for me.

Comment

Paula, We will probably be watching taped movies. I have no idea what they are. We will be vegging out at her house.

I had my hair cut a couple days ago. She did NOT give me my personal cut.....just the standard “old ladies’ cut”. It’s too short, I don’t like it, it pokes out in every direction and I’ll be styling it with a whip and chair. I need to find a hairdresser outside of this place.

Maxie, the ripple patterns are so nice.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• maxie
          maxie commented
          Editing a comment
          A whip and a chair....love it...sad thing is I know exactly what you are talking about!
      Working...
      X