Tuesday, September 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday, September 24

Good morning! It is in the 50s this morning and warming to 80. More in line with Fall I guess.Oh well, when you dig our your jeans you have more pockets to stuff kleenex...

Had a wonderful day yesterday. Left later than I had planed and got stuck in the beginning of rush hour traffic but once I cross the bridge into Illinois traffic lessens a bit. Travels speed limit anyway. Today I have a couple of things I need to do so have choices. I really need to go out and pick up something for supper. Sierra may come by. She needs her glasses adjusted and an oil change but I will go ahead and do my own thing rather than wait for her to decided if she will or will not be here.

Jo, did you get rain from the big storm? Cookie, we were talking bumbleberry pie yesterday! Actually bumbleberry anything with a blob of whip cream would be heavenly! My sister made a blackberry pie...delish!

Think I will need another cup of coffee before starting this morning. Cards won last night and it was a late night in Arizona...12:30 before I turned the tv off.

Need to start early and catch up around here. Kitchen rug needs washing and the floor mopped. Wall smellies are empty and need changed. Might change out the shower curtain just for a change. So there are things I could do....

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning, Maxie and everyone else.

Have to run to the bank to see about ordering more checks. Then on to Kroger to get my digital coupon items.

Then I'll come home to change out more rusty door hinges. Still need to buy more door handles. I think it's 5 that I need. Then I'll have all nickle lever handles.

Maxie, did all the dishes and shoes get picked up yester, other than you doing it?

Hope all have a wonderful day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they are picked up. I did the dishes this morning and have the dishwasher running now. I threw his shoes down the stairs last night in aggravation making sure they hit the steps and not the wall then promptly went down the stairs and fell over them. He called it a gottcha from God..that just made me madder ya know? because he could be right. I give up. You cannot take the pig out of the boy.

Good morning. I need to get a shower and get ready to leave for work. I am having trouble finding my get up and go today

Comment

Good morning! I want to wash my shower curtain. Taking down is pretty fast and easy but hooking it back is a different story. Arms over my head is not my favorite pose.

All 6 will be here today and I am getting my mind in the right place to be patient. That means just slowing down a bit as these kids seem to want to walk right in front of me Slowly!

Beautiful fall all day today. I hope you all are enjoying it.
      Today is a late day for Becky and I have usually just sat and caught up in tv. This evening I want to actually do something outside of the house. I am trying to decide and plan for it this morning.

Take care and thanks for sharing your wonderful lives and selves!

Comment

Good morning...

maxie, yes, we had a lot of rain yesterday and during the night. The winds here were not so bad, but somewhere in AZ a tornado hit.
        Possibly more rain forecasted today, and even maybe into the week. I say “maybe” because rain here is most often “iffy”. But we are due for our share of it. The “monsoon season” has been very dry.

This morning I had my tea and a bowl of dry cereal. Now I need a shower and shampoo.
        Then I need to wrap the baby shower present and ask DD to pick it up. I’m going to skip the baby shower. I’m the only family member invited, and I’ll be in a crowd of people (the friends and in-laws of GD and DD - her mom- of course). I’m not supposed to be in crowds of strangers, with my impaired immune system. (Besides, I don’t like the idea of my other daughters being constantly left out of things.....especially when this DD was the instigator of a problem that started all this.). I guess every family has its bit of drama. I could do without it.

not much going on today, other than what I just mentioned.

Beth, maybe Cori hid your get up and go? Lol

have a great day today. ☀️
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Paula, we were typing together.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
          X