Monday, Sept. 23...First Day of Fall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday, Sept. 23...First Day of Fall!

Morning! Can you believe how fast winter is coming? Still summer weather wise but it changes quickly!

Boy I miss Karlinann...she was always a bright spot I could count on every morning. Hope everything is ok with her and hers. Today I am going to my sisters to meet our other sister and have lunch and just talk. Our other sister is my sister's best friend who adopted us as...she started calling herself our other sister. She is a love and you never have to many sisters!

My son came in from work and said he could see I hadn't done anything yesterday. Not true! I took a shower and changed my jammies and watched the ballgame. Plus that made me mad. He could tell that because two pair of HIS shoes were still sitting by the back door? Or that his crap and mail were still on the kitchen table? Or his dishes from the night before were still sitting in the sink? Well, then guess I didn't do anything yesterday. Tough!! Ain't going to to do anything today either. He is off so he can do something plus feed his kid. I need a pedi and to call for a haircut this week and am shopping on Thursday so going to be to busy this week to pick up after adult people. But I know I will cave because I cannot stand the clutter. Going to do what I did when he was a kid...stuff all this junk into a laundry basket and sit it in his room. And I am not neat about it...shoes can go right on top of his clean laundry if that is the order it is picked up. I am to old to be a mommy. And I gotta tell you the Cards are going to post season and the Blues are starting their season soon so time to clean and cook are going to be limited after I take care of myself..ya know?

Ok, my gripe for the day. Going to finish up the box of cookies and fix another cup of coffee then shower. Need to stop for gas before I leave. Hope Andrew has a good day. Curious to get his take on the events. He and his mom moved this weekend so I know he was kept busy. He will not be riding the bus mornings from his house since he is now a town kid but he still has to get to the bus center to catch his bus to get to his school. I know, confusing!

Have a great day people..allergies are starting in here. Once they start I am ok with wanting that first freeze. Kill some of these darn flying bugs.

Cori is being a brat these days. A bad kitty! Knocked a bowl of water all over the stairs last night. Found it with my sock feet on my way down to bed after work last night. Woke me up in the night for no reason and just being a bad kitty this morning.

Work last night was fine. Hope work today is good.

Tonight I am meeting friends to play some games and have dinner.

Comment

It is another day and another good opportunity! Salmon is cooking in the oven so I will have a healthy lunch. My two sisters are not coming today and that makes for less stress and one less diaper!

have a wonderful day!

Comment

Good morning.
        OBoy, did I sleep in this morning. Last night’s rain probably had something to do with that.
        This week’s temps are going to be only in the 80’s and very low 90’s! Can you believe it?

Nothing much happening today. Crocheting group meets, but that’s it.

Haven’t had my toast and cuppa mocha yet. So I’ll get that, get dressed, and let the day begin.

Have a good one, everybody. ☀️
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
        X