Tuesday, September 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday, September 17

Morning! Up early this morning for no reason. Have no place to go and I may have something to do but that does not mean it will get done. Have chicken breast defrosting but no idea what to do with them. Got an entire day to figure that out I guess.

Not as hot today..only 90. Temps rose to the mid 90's yesterday and the guys jumped into the pool when they got home. We just had eggs and pancakes so I could hold off cooking...we didn;t eat until 7:00 then Andrew went home while I cleared supper. Watched the ballgame and it was a winner for both me and Beth. Scott sent a picture of his thermometer and southern Missouri hit 100 yesterday and broke a record. I would sure rather break a heat record in September than a cold record!

Don't think I left the house yesterday except to walk to the mail box. If Jon brought in milk last night I won;t have to leave again today. Andrew found this jacket he wants on internet so I have to look for it. He sees something he likes and just saves the picture. Then I am suppose to go back and find the site. Looked a bit last night and couldn't find it. Jon told me I couldn't afford it anyway! This name brand stuff from tool companies is expensive. This is from a chain saw company. His uncle runs a tree removal service on weekends and Andrew and his cousin work for him. So now we want a painted picture of a chain saw and tree on our hoodie. OMG! Then he tells me he wore his new cowboy boots this weekend and he was sweaty up to the top of his knees. Again..OMG!..who wears boots in 90+ temps? And then wants foot powder...ya think? Cowboy boots! SMH! This child has none of my blood in him for sure.

Going to take the day as it comes here...have a great one!

Good morning, Maxie...thank you for opening this morning.

Nothing new happening here. I have a medical appointment this morning.

Have a a super duper day. ☕️
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Yesterday work was over the top stressful!

I am hoping today is better.

Comment

Hello! Sunny and beautiful here. I have the windows open and a nice breeze blowing thru and carrying the scent of the baked pies. Baked apple pies are heavenly!

Yesterday was sort of productive. We mixed up cookie doughs. Got a couple kinds baked off. Sat down after supper to read my book for a bit, and Lew called twice with pie requests for today. Of course I didn't have the filling made for either one, so I spent an hour getting those and a couple other fillings made. Then I assembled and baked the needed pies, and then assembled the pies to be baked this morning for tomorrow...following all that? I'm so confused sometimes.

Blaise came home with no homework...again. I was so mad. Now I stayed pretty calm about wrecking my car, but the lack of homework sent me over the edge. I took bright pink notecards and wrote on them, then posted them on the outside of his binder, and several places inside his binder. He claimed he did his Math homework at school. I told his I didn't care if he did ALL his homework at school, that he has to bring it home and prove it to me. I got a msg this morning that Blaise DIDN'T do his Math homework like he told me he did. TURD!!!

This morning Sue & I busted butt. We got a lot accomplished. I now need to run into town to pick up some powder sugar PLUS other stuff. I called and ask my Mom if she'd like to ride in along and we'd stop for lunch, but she turned me down.

Have a good one all!!!!

Comment

Sounds like things are normal in Cookieland. Yes, Blaise is that age he will test everyone to see what he can get away with. No electronics for the rest of the week for lying to you? Doing his homework twice? Raising kids can be tricky, can’t it.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
          X