Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday...June 4th

Good morning.

​Is there a sleep desease going on???? Where is everyone?

​Off to Church this morning, and then on to Vincennes for lunch.

Hope all have a good day...when you wake up.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

good morning

no Jostoy... the reading bug !.. David ,Hubby, wakes around 4.30. and generally manages to make enough noise to wake me too.. so I crawl out , grab a book ,drink coffee and read .. today I had a book almost finished ..so read until it was done...quickly head ed for the shower so hair could dry on its own before church... and Finally I'm here.

we are getting a GREAT-GRAND DAUGHTER!.... the big Reveal party was yesterday.. I had predicted boy,,David had went with a girl , he just "knows".. I was happy with either .. but tradition in our family is boy baby for #1.. everyone seemed delighted... baby doesn't have due date yet.. but guessing part of October..

so today is church , lunch out . and then hoping I can snag a grandkid to help plant the marigolds.. won't take long ,ground is ready...the sun goes off that side of the house in afternoon.. so will wait until then.. unless it rains.. then all waits until tomorrow..

Have a great day, one and all. see you later.

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I am up, coffee'd, showered and dressed! Waiting for Sierra to get out of the shower so we can leave. I am sun screened and hope to enjoy seeing the little ones in the pool all afternoon. Yesterday was a quiet day. Jon worked and Sierra left early to work and was home late after...I sat and watched the Cardinals blow another game, read and ran out for fast food. Then home and in my jams to read some more. Watched the repeat of the Hatfield's and McCoy's for the entire evening. I had watched it before but this time really feel like the McCoy's got the dirty deal. Guess whose side you are on depends on your mood for the day. I am also sure the movie was more bull than fact but I sat and watched every episode in one sitting. I still cannot believe Bill Paxton is dead and then again wonder why I care, ya know? Oh well, guess when you start worrying about dead actors you have nothing more to say. Have a beautiful and wonderful Sunday.

Comment

Good morning..sitting here still under the covers. Bible study this morning. This afternoon my youngest niece is coming. We are going to the dollar movies and mayb seeing 2 movies. We will walk to the store to get what she wants for supper

Comment

Well, what everyone has said has been happening to them just happened to me. I wrote a long post like I uysually do and was checked in at the top, but it would not post...
          Today is my granddaughter Rylie's 16th birthday. I gave her concert tickets to Shawn Mendes tickets.
          That girl makes me happy anytime I think of her!
          Maxie, your post just cracked me up. Love startin the day with your sense of humor and take on things.
          Thanks, Beth and sassygirl, for the doll advice. I will not be donating them.
          Hope you al lhave a good Sunday and this post goes in. I amstill getting ready for church.
          It is a beautiful morning here and I hope your day is, too!

Comment

Good morning....
            Been up, back to bed, up again, emptied and refilled dishwasher, had my cereal, now enjoying my mocha.
            When I finish my mocha, it's off to the shower, and see what I can do with my hair today.
            So.....nothing planned for today except the Gaslight Theater this evening. Not too excited. Saw this show before, it's redeeming feature is that new actors put different takes and new jokes into it. But nephew and niece both are in need of an evening out. She has medical problems (carries oxygen with her), he's got motorbike injuries, and they're raising 3 preteen grandkids.

Other than that, the weather is sizzling. I stuck a hummingbird feeder in our front tree....quite certain there's a nest or two up there. Hope the solution in the feeder doesn't heat up much; its in a well shaded place in the tree.

So that's really about all that's going on here.

Have a great day! ☀️
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning! I had a post almost done & Blaise exited out by mistake when I stepped away from the computer.

Yesterday we started the day off going to a garage sale & flea market. Cork is addicted now. He does nothing half way. Came home & baked 2 carrot cakes & tried a new oatmeal cookie recipe. I think this one is a keeper. I've been saying for days that I was going to clean out the refrigerators. Well I took everything out & pitched lots, but I didn't have the time or energy to clean the shelves, so that will be a project for another day.

This morning was church & SS. Laundry is on the agenda for today and cooking a real dinner. Kathy & Mike are coming up in a bit and will take Blaise down to the pool to swim. Not sure what the rest of my day will bring. I feel a nap coming on.

Wonderful news Aunt J!!!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Working...
              X