Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 👨‍⚕️ My Medical Checkup

Hi! 😊

The doc I saw today said I could count on my colon cancer being in remission.
    He said that I was looking good, and had a few more questions about my general health. However, my MRI & CT scans revealed a small stone near my liver. It isn't blocking anything and may not cause any symptoms so we just ignore it unless nausea or jaundice ever show up.

The blood work showed some blood components, "blasts" which Dr. Ravi will want to look at to see if my myelofibrosis has progressed or changed when I see him next week. I will have to get blood drawn for a blood panel before that appointment.

So I got to go to the lab today for a blood draw, because today's doctor and the NP set up a bone marrow biopsy for me then and there. This NP is their best bone biopsy person there, and she happened to be there today. It was almost painless, not like the last gal who had done this.

Next week I have an appointment with my Oncologist/Hematologist (Dr Ravi), and he will decide if and when I need to schedule a colonoscopy because the last one I had was incomplete due to the tumors so they need to another, not for tumors but for any other irregularities.

Does the "fun" never quit?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

(((Jo)))

Comment

Working...
    X