Friday 4/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 4/7

Good morning...Just realized Easter is next Sunday....that will be 3 weeks in a row that I haven't to small group on Sunday....I will be in church on Easter.

Yesterday was pretty good..my Thursday group that usually isn't that great was actually fun! Came home and crashed...packed some of my stuff for tonight

Tonight and tomarrow morning is the women's retreat with church...My friend will pick me up around 6 tonight....not sure what time I will be home tomarrow.

Working this morning...volunteering this afternoon...getting a mani pedi....the home to finish packing...

I won't make it here in the morning....but will be back on Sunday morning....Sunday I am playing in a kick ball tournament...haven't played kick ball since I was little. should be fun

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

Really....WOW.!!!..I am not ready for Easter...

another wet day..We are staying home..That wind it is wicked...

We are having homemade chicken and noodles..Comfort food...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      We have that same wicked wind!

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is right..Bad hair day...

Good Morning! There is a small layer of snow out there this morning & it's still falling.

Yesterday was good. After getting home from Bible study yesterday, I got busy in the kitchen. I baked the cupcakes for today's order and after dinner I baked 2 carrot cakes & 30 mini (cupcake size) carrot cakes. There were a lot of texts in among all that too from several people.

Today I have to ice & decorate the cupcakes as well as a carrot cake. Then I have to make 5 Samoa pies & 3 PB pies. In btw all that I have to get to the bank...payday...and GE to pick up their sale items. It's real close to the bank. I did invite Kathy to meet me and have a quick bite, but that's to be seen.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Oh my gosh, you guys, it is windy out! the wind is howling around and making a lot of noise. Hoping none of the power goes out.
      Other than that, it should be a good day...
      Remember all that complaining I did about my Thursday schedule and the late pick up? The mom came about 2 hours early and he was one of the first picked up! I didn't even act too surprised; I just was cheering inside my head! Nice surprise and now it's Friday.
      Beth, I haven't played kickball since grade school! I hope you have fun!
      I am up later this morning and need to get going and turn on lights, etc. Yesterday I made Mickey Mouse waffles and the kids loved it! Cheesy egg burritos this morning so I have to get the eggs made now.
      Take care and have a fun Friday!

Comment

Good Morning.

Easter Sunday is April 16 = not next Sunday. We still have to have Good Friday - April 14.

Last chemo shot for the week. Hope to mow when I get back.

Have a good day!

Comment

yesterday we had that same wicked wind. Very calm and sunny out today but cold! Furnace is running!! No Sierra today but Andrew is out of school at noon. We had a wonderful time shopping yesterday. Turned out to just be me and my sister and it was no messing around. If the dress had to grow on us it was rejected immediately. She tried on very expensive dresses and they didn't do a thing for her then we stopped in at Christopher Banks and lo and behold.....her dress! We were looking for pants and she finds her dress. Spent the rest of the morning thinking about lunch and shopping for grandkids. Of course then you get home...the boys in this house are jumping up and down on my last nerve and they know it! I don't know why I am so antsy feeling but I am...like I am waiting for a big shoe to fall. But I slept fine last night so that is something. Carpenter finally showed up last night for an estimate but no bid until Monday. So much to do out front and I have no landscaping ideas...do know we cannot afford a professional! No ideas for supper...thought I had leftovers but when I checked they are gone. have meatballs frozen so guess I could get off the computer and make sauce. Suppose to warm up and be a nice weekend so I need to adjust my attitude and get with it. Have a good day all.

Comment

Hi. 👋. I just realized I hadn't signed in.
            I slep til 10.... it was a hard night of coughing. I'm congested..
            and just plain not feeling so good today.

Hope your day is far better than mine. ☀️
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• Paula A
              Paula A commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, hope you are feeling better, Jo.

oops... realized I had been here early but forgot to post.

a day at home!... some sweeper,dusting .laundry.. etc etc. we had snow about 3/4 deep this morning and then off and on ,wet sleety looking stuff. most of the day... Daughter Karen stopped in for about an hour.. so nice a visit . got the calendar marked of upcoming events. .

spent some time hunting down some books to download to Kindle.. plus some that I will be ordering from the Library resources.. yes I read fast. if a book is boring .. it don't get read.. skim .take or send back.. not enough time to read all the books I want to read. ..

no nap today .so will be headed for bed very very soon.. see you in the morning .
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
            X