Monday 3/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 3/27

Good morning....Does anyone else find their kitties behaving so badly that you want a new home for them one minute but the next they are looking at you with their cute eyes and all is Forgiven...that is where Cori and I are this morning...she began causing a hay day around midnight...I wasn't about to feed her...and she knew I was mad so she left me alone for a couple of hours...then after she ate she got in bed with me and then started complaining when I had to get up for work...

I am currently typing around her she is between and the screen...She got down when I stood up...not sure what her issue is but she has been so vocal this weekend...

Work and volunteering today...will have my ride stop at Mcdonalds for some lunch...

Good morning everyone..

Bethina,i trouble with mine....You have to watch out for those cute eyes..And everything is forgiven..I have one "WHO" found for voice box..Someone had some power of lungs......I hate when that happen..No..Sleep..

This morning to do..The morning chores...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Lovin' it!!!!

Yesterday was a busy one. Don't even think I checked in. After church & SS I went to pick up the chicken and rolls for the Meat & Greet lunch after late church. I guess I said yes to being on the committee. LOL! I teased Ginger later claiming she was asking me something else & THAT'S what I said yes to. Didn't get home until 2pm. I then had to get ready for the ladies coming to play cards at 6pm. I did squeeze in a little nap around 3pm.

Funny story....around 8:30 I went out to the refrig on the porch and looked out. There were some car lights on. Came in and ask who's car that was and we all went to investigate. It was my Mom's. So she went searching for her keys so I could go out and turn them off and she couldn't find her keys....only the spare set. So I went out and guess what? The keys were in the car and it was still running. Her battery definitely was going to be dead. It'll be a long time before she lives this one down. LOL!!!! I was sitting by my cousin Karen for the evening and we kept picking on each other. I told her I was going to tell my Mommy on her and my Mom just rolled her eyes. Lot of good that did. LOL!

This morning I'm going to mix up some cookie dough. I have a couple orders. Need to do some bills too. Who knows what else I'll get into.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning .

been up "forever"... between David having conversations with K.D.Kat. and the Tv. ,,all this at 5 am.. there is no sleeping unless you are drugged.. or have to make trip to bathroom.. ah well.. I did get a book finished. and skim the other.. boring. so those two go back.. hunted the emedia books and downloaded one..

today will turn into busy one ...thinking D had Dr. appt. today but checked card and its Thursday instead...Good...
        In sorting my music. I decided to call granddaughter and daughter to come have a quick look in the big stacks I have ready to give away... Just in case they want any of it.
        so Carrie is coming at 2.30. Karen later. at 6;30 piano student. then at 7 her Mother coming, with prom dress to see if I can do some adjusting.... then its DWTS for 2 hours.. don't see a nap in there anywhere.. ummm.

wonder what possessed sister to let her car running?.. was she bringing a dish of food.? gathered it up and walk away.?

time to get dressed. pick up the house.. D. is sleeping in chair. sun is shining and its WARM. yea.

Sassygirl.. Babies can beat that kitten out for cuteness!..

see you later
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maye,that is right..Watch out for cuteness..

Good Morning. D:

Hi Janet! Hi beth! Hi sassy! Yup, that's what having a cat is all about. Naughty and nice. LOL

Donna, we were at the cancer center one day and there was a car in the drop off, which meant no one else could use it. We went in, and after about 1/2 hour, I heard a man say, "OMG! I left the car running." He came in with his mother and instead of moving the car, he just sat down.

We are off to the center for a blood check.

Hugs to Everyone.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ladybug,That is for sure..Our life it is never dull..

good Monday morning! I don't have much extra to do this week and that makes for a wonderful normal schedule.
        A sign up was passed around at Church for dinners for a mom who had shoulder surgery and her daughter. One person had signed up for this week for Wednesday...and they only need about two meals brought in a week. So not wanting them to have to wait till later for a meal I signed up for today. I knew I had chicken in the freezer and so Poppyseed chicken it is. With rice and French cut green beans. I always have Ritz crackers for the daycare and sour cream on hand so it is a simple and yummy comfort food to take.
        I am so glad I got the lawn mowed Saturday because it is rainy again today and will be off and on for the week.
        I hope you and your animals all behave and have a good day!

Comment

No sun here this morning and not much expected this week according to the weather man. I want to go to the nursery today and look around, get some ideas. Jon is off so will make him go to haul if I decide to pick up something. He is also going to cook today...I'll tell him when he wakes up in case he needs to grocery shop. Ran the vac yesterday, finished the ironing and did a load of towels. Where was my day of rest? Jon knocked down a birds nest over the back door light yesterday. The mama bird was flapping around and complaining but she needs to look for another place. Hope she doesn't find the birdhouse of the other other side because I am reserving that for the family bluebird...they have been back checking out the neighborhood. House was cool this morning so thinking it is not going to be a great day. Hope you all have sun and warm this morning.

Comment

Good morning. 😄
            I'm so glad to report that this awful cold is nearly gone. I didn't wake with a hard raspy cough. What's left is a milder cough and a slightly runny nose. My eyes are feeling pressure, though, so maybe I'll get a nice nap today. Maybe. I've not slept well the past week, what with that cough waking me several times a night. I can give E back his stash of cold meds now, though I'll keep some cough drops just in case.

The sun isn't over the mountain yet, but is getting there. We should have 80° today, but dropping tomorrow again. The mercury will "bounce" between 70-80's for about a week.

Today I have some checks to write. April birthdays and a few orders for blouses from different places. I haven't switched summer & winter clothes bins yet, but it's about time.

Have to laugh at E....he likes to do the laundry. At first his back began hurting when he was folding stuff, bent over the bed. I showed him how to fold the tee-shirts while standing. So the clothes don't get left stuffed in a basket, they go in folded. It's not difficult. He teased that I didn't show him how to fold washcloths and towels, and I just rolled my eyes.
            Everything else goes on hangers. Yesterday he even washed the sheets and made the bed. Plus, I got a mixed bouquet of flowers after he ran to the store for something.

No plans for today. Except, hopefully, a nap.
            Now the sun is up over the mountain, in all its splendor.

Donna, you're in an exceptionally playful mood today. I like to see you that way. 😊
            Beth, just love your kitty.
            Hi Sassy. Nice to see you back!
            Have a pleasant trip to the Cancer Center, Elaine. Hope the results are good.
            Hi Maye, and all who follow, and whoever may have posted as I typed.

Have a great day! ☀️
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
              sassygirl01 commented
              Editing a comment
              JoGee,Thank-you....I am glad to be back..
          Working...
          X