Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday ~ January 23

Good Morning!

After a very warm and wet weekend, we are back down to cold weather with the fireplace going strong.

Cancer center at 9a. Lab work results will depend upon what happens from here. John was on the edge last week with his hemoglobin at 8, and they don't want it to fall below that.

I am back on my data diet because I upgraded software, and it gobbled up my googling time.

Hope you all have a good day.

Bundle up!

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..Rain and more rain..

This morning..I am sewing the rag quilt...And some help too..

This pic..This is what my cat would do.....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• bethina
      bethina commented
      Editing a comment
      mine too sassy..

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bethina,Me too..

Good morning...definately feeling the mondays today...after a pretty lazy week end its a bit hard to get going.

work and I don't know what today

Comment

Good Morning! Back to wet & dreary. Blah!

Yesterday was good. Came home from church & mixed up a new batch of ladylocks dough. It's one of the recipes we used last week & I just wanted to see how it would turn out for me alone. Took Blaise to a birthday party. I had a nice time chatting with the other moms. Came home and baked off the cookies and filled them. They turned out perfect, or at least in my book they were. The Steelers lost....Aunt J must have been watching the game.

This morning Blaise had an 8am dentist appt. Got him to school before it started. Not sure what today will bring. Corky had to use up his vacation time or lose it, so he's off M-Th this week. I need to find some energy.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Monday morning. The Avon lady dropped off a couple of things, but no one else so far.
        We have clouds, scattered showers and possible T-storms.
        Right now it is not raining and I am happy about that. It is Becky's first day of classes at Chico...she said from now on, if possible, she will take her classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Less driving on the country roads to the college.
        My mother is progressing, but had forgotten to ice her arm. We got her back on that schedule and the swelling is down again. I am making kielbasa and cabbage today for our dinner. With grilled onions and peppers...the house will smell great!
        Hope you all have a good day. I am going to Google Ladylocks to see what they look like, Donna!

Comment

I am running really late, but I wanted to check in real quick. I am going to book club and the friend who is picking me up will be here in just a few minutes. Good morning everyone and have a bright and beautiful Monday!
          "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Good evening,.

oh where oh where did the day go.?.... reading a book I couldn't put down.... got the necessities of house done ..then David wanted to go get his renewable prescription filled..so stopped sorting and separating "stuff"... and drove him to pharmacy.... ate lunch . set down with coffee and read some more...

have decided I must make a notebook. with a proper list of where I have put all the Important Papers. the recall memory button in my brain doesn't always click open when I want it to... so need it down on paper... .maybe get that started this evening .... if I can put down the book I am reading.

was a damp chilly day... perfect for reading ... mop my kitchen floor very very well.. ..and sorted out some odd spots today..

yeap ,I wasn't watching the steeler game but was popping in to see score. I assume full blame .. plus the fact that the other team had a very good game..

Hi to all... back to the book.. only 70 pages to go... then its back to the library......I must get that Kindle Fire to working..!! and get some books downloaded!..

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
            X