Merry Christmas ~ Dec 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas ~ Dec 25th

Ho, Ho, Ho! Hope Santa brought you all that you dreamed about.....or maybe not if you've been having nightmares like me. I have not opened my goodies yet. We've got all day. I will be back later to see what's shakin'.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning everyone

Rise and shine..lol...rain,Rain..

Merry Christmas everyone..

I have nightmare..lol..Santa did not come around my house....Oh Bummer...I think Santa went to another house..Santa got sacred of my kittys..And left..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.

We got several inches of snow last night... it's been 15+ years since I've had a "white Christmas"...

We have no plans for the day; Santa didn't visit and we have no one nearby to visit, so we'll probably just sit home and watch football... but I do have a lovely standing rib roast to fix for dinner, so that's something to look forward to.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Dear Friends.

Judy, I am not envious of your snow. That much would shut down this little town. Instead of snow,we had rain yesterday - over 6". A LOT of rain. Our pasture looked like a lake for most of the day.
        Then when we had to leave for dinner, it was so foggy that we could hardly find our way. Awful, but a very nice Chritmas Eve dinner at our niece's.

A quiet day ahead for us. Most of our married lives I have cooked Prime Rib on Christmas Day, but nowdays that is much more than we can eat, so we eliminated the bones and are just doing the tenderloin. LOL

A Christmas angel left a plateful of goodies while we were at church last night, so we have those to enjoy today, as well.

God bless each and every one of you. You have all meant so much to me over the years, and I love you for it.

Comment

Merry Christmas to All!
          Last night when Becky took the cookies and gifts to the shelter it really felt like Christmas. She said every guest received a stocking stuffed with small items and toiletries. For the larger gifts they always do a lottery kind of choose a gift with numbers given out as people arrive. the tee shirts we bought were the first to go; there were 15 and I will be getting more next week as soon as I get paid.
          We are having a pork roast today. Becky made a white Texas sheet cake (I know, Elaine, the real ones are chocolate and a pecan pie.
          Church is an hour earlier today with two congregations and with the holiday who knows how many will be away or how many will be visiting? It is a program of lots of music and I can't wait!
          Love to you all!

Comment

Merry Christmas!! I must have been good! I got something from my sister that I really really wanted but didn't ask for. She built a very fancy in closed litter box for my Cori girl! I have only seen the name plate and pictures so far. They set it up Friday night!

My favorite gifts from my parents is either manatee socks or my adult coloring stuff.

We had a huge breakfast and are all headed to church...

Will come home and stuff ourselves some more and watch a movie.

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE

We had rain last evening and overnight. That's about as white a Christmas as it'll be. Temperatures did drop, though, and today won't get much above 50°.
              Didn't sleep much last night. Must have been those danged reindeer that kept me awake. I think it's their mating season, or something.

I think the neighbor's have put extra bird food out. The only birds they attract are the pigeons. We hate pigeons! They are nasty, filthy, disease-spreading things, and their poop is corrosive to roofs, cars, and more. Those birds gather atop OUR house to watch for foods coming out next door.
              E did tell them about it, and even left a magazine article with them that corroborates our complaint. They have ignored it, totally. Other than that they're nice people. But E is out several times a ay chasing those birds away from our yard.

Well, we expect a rather quiet day.
              Have a Merry Christmas Day, and I hope Santa was good to you.
              Tomorrow begins our trek to the new year!

And thank you for your friendship over the years. Its the nicest gift to have!
              Last edited by JoGee; 12-25-2016, 10:15 AM.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• Paula A
                Paula A commented
                Editing a comment
                Merry Christmas!
                any life like hawks or worse (snake) you can perch around to scare the pigeons from your property?

Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Thanks, Paula. I'll see if we still have any packed away. I did have a long snake for Halloween.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

• jgarcia
                  jgarcia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We used to have a big life-sized owl whose head would turn in the breeze... it seemed to keep the pigeons at bay. Didn't take care of them completely, but helped. Jamie calls them garbage rats with wings

Jamie has that right!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Good evening ..

a nice quiet day... when you have Christmas on Christmas on Christmas Eve..

.Last night he house rang with voices and laughter.. a Joy to have a "little" guy in the house ...Baby Logan is 14 1/2 month old but walks and behaves older... ..he and I played the piano . new experience for him.. but he caught on quickly... lots and lots of food.. the games were fun.. everything took a lot of energy but I had lots of help... went to see Donna for a bit this afternoon.. and then come home .never to move again... going to bed early... got lovely gifts but somehow the gifts are over -shadowed by the love that pours out. as we eat and play together ...

SassyG.. Santa must have scared off the kittys.... I know mine stayed hid today ..

now lets March on toward March... see you in the Morning ..

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
                    sassygirl01 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    maye,They got scared....aww..

I thought I had posted. Obviously, I didn't. I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. I hope Santa was good to each and everyone and I hope that nobody has stomach aches from eating too much Christmas dinner. Merry Christmas.
                  "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Working...
                  X