Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 4 ~ 2016

Good Morning!

Just sitting down to cool off. Mopped everything and now I'm trying to recover. LOL

Great rainfall yesterday. So happy about that.

Been trying on moving everything from one computer to the next. Nerve wracking.

Hope all is well. Must go back and read.

Love and Hugs to Everyone.

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

Thank- too my wake up call..( furbabies)..

I saw this pic..And i am with that kitty..Need another cup of coffee..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good morning Ladyebug, and everyone else.

​Yesterday I got the bagger mounted on the mower, and picked up leaves for the city to vac them up Monday. Will probably need to do them again tomorrow.

Went and voted yesterday as I am going to the lake Sunday after Church. Will be closing the camper up for the winter.

​Talking about voting...you have to decide between the devil and the loose canon. I finally decided that we fight the devil every day, so I went with the loose canon. Hope the next 4 years works out without another war.

Off to Vincennes today. Have a few items to pick up down there. Everyone have a wonderful day.
      Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Yesterday was Horrible at work....worst day ever since I started there....running behind this morning...will post when I come home

Comment

• Paula A
          Paula A commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, sorry about work!
          Hugs to you!

Good morning ..

we are heading out to visit David's sister Bonny.. ( in a care residence.).. she has to have her oxygen and sugar levels monitored daily.. so want to make a visit before the snow flies. only trip we will make until spring unless there is an emergency call.. supposed to be a nice day for a drive.. if you like dead leaves this should be a pretty ride .

have not touched base with Corkie. Donna sister inlaw, Sherrie text she had came thought fine.. will call her house this evening ..

SassyG.. cute kitty.... would have to be coffee for you and I tho'..

Hi Elaine . I do have 90 percent of my computer contents on an external harddrive .. and put all new information on it... like receipts. canceled checks etc etc regularly... so I would not have to transfer from this computer if I wanted a newer model. just things like redoing email addresses for everyone. etc.

HI Paula JoG... Nalani, Bethina.. BArb. Jostoy.. you are so right ,, the devil or the loose canon.. cannot stand the "witch".. so will pray the loose Cannon can become more presidental . or.. that the country survives either one of them..

be back this evening . pray me thought this long drive on a very busy highway.!!
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maye,Thank-you..I got the coffee..If you bring the donuts..

Off bright and early this morning for another appointment. Insurance people called and I need to make an appointment with them. I switched agencies and now they want a review? Same company, same policy just in a different town and they have to review what I have? How does this world run? Saw both my brothers and sil's yesterday plus my sister. We talked a little politics and for the first time in ever we were all voting the same way! We certainly had a laugh about that. Last night homework was light and they only had spelling. Thank goodness, it has been a long week in homework with 2 hours every night and then add in the fight and lack of cooperation and whatever else Drew can think of to prolong the misery. Parent meetings next week. His grades are fine but the struggle is so hard on everyone. Think we are meeting the bus this afternoon and buying shoes for one little boy. He finally admitted his shoes were ratty and maybe he needed new. I have been trying for weeks to get him shoe shopping. he is just so stubborn!! Good thing he is so cute. Coming home to run the vac and do some laundry today. I think the time changes this weekend...I'm ready. Some bird is really singing out there so maybe it is going to another beautiful warm day. Enjoy!

Comment

Just got a text from Sharon and she is in the hosp. She requested that if any of you have her number, please don't call her. She will be having tests done today and she will let us know when she is home.
          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know. I was wondering about baffler.
            My voting is over and mailed in and I am ready for people to calm down and carry on, as the posters say. I am with you, jostoy, and hope no one pushes us into a war. Of any kind. When I made up my mind (finally!) I felt good and voted and sent it off. We also had Big Issue propositions so it was a stressful election time here. And I doubt I voted with the winning side on some of those issues. Checking to see who was funding some of the propositions helped me make up my mind. And if the VFW and other Veteran's organizations said Vote No, I decided to go with them...
            Ok, today is my son Stuart's birthday! 39! I posted pictures on Facebook if you want a look and changed my profile to a picture of him and me a year ago. Also a picture of us when he was in his Cubs uniform, around 1990. He is in Maryland right now and yesterday went to Washington, D.C. with Spencer on a short tour. They rented bikes to go over to Arlington. It was one of Gary's favorite places (he is a descendant of Robert E. Lee) and that was a must see on his list. Today is full of conference meetings with school administrators.
            I better get moving here. I hope today is better, Beth and that we hear good news about Sharon. And Donna gets back and all mended.
            Take care and keep looking Up!

Comment

Good morning.....
              I'm only just barely awake.

Jostoy, thanks for the update on Sharon. She'll be in my thoughts all day.
              Maye, is there an update on Cookie?

Nothing much to write about today. Am enjoying my new books.
              Oh, yesterday we did have a "spit" of rain around 4 p.m., and a sprinkle of rain for at least 30 minutes after the sun went down. No much, but every little bit helps.
              Weather is still in the 70's for another day or two before we are in the 80's again. I rather like the cooler temps right now. (I do not particularly want to be in winter-cold weather, though.)

Hope your day is a big improvement over yesterday, Beth.

What a cute kitty, Sassy. It really made me smile. Thanks for all the cut kitty pics you find for us.

Hi to the early birds here, and to whoever may be posting while I'm typing, and also anyone who follows.
              Have a great day.
              Last edited by JoGee; 11-04-2016, 09:20 AM.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
                sassygirl01 commented
                Editing a comment
                JoGee,thank-you..See it made you day..
                You are welcome..Anytime..It is fun to find all those different pic of cats..
                They are so cute...
            Working...
            X