X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 27..June..

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

We went to church yesterday...And after church we had nice picnic..And talked to my friends.Lucky it was indoors..

We had rain early this morning..It coming down...Now i have too check my flowers to how they are doing..

This pic it "ME" this morning....And everyone have nice day..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good morning everyone.

Sassy, I bet that picture describes a lot of us.

Don't know what kind of "trouble" I am going to get into today. One thing on the agenda is rolling my neighbors ditch since we got some rain yesterday evening. He wanted me to roll it last week, but the ground was too hard to do anything.

After that I know I have a couple of bills to pay and that's it until something "pops" up. Hope everyone has a good day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jostoy..You know the whole group..Need a vaction...BEACH..

good morning ..

wow.. been up forever... well.. how about since 5.30am..

got a huge roast started in the slow cooker... expecting Grandson some time today.. ( or maybe even late tonight?. )..

load of laundry done. kitchen tidied up.. bathrooms and bedroom tided .. now to work on the groc . shopping list and make list of multiple stops to make while out and about.

Sassy!!! you got it right !... thats me too!..

and Jostoy.. you just reminded me .. i have a Bill that needs to go out today. Once I start on a reading binge with good book . its hard to break away from it... altho'..last night I settled down in bed to read and went to sleep holding the nook.. woke up hr later .turn out light and right back to sleep.. I like that!!!.

Hi to ALL.. ( that includes you Pat. ).. be back later to see what devilment you are all having.... hope Sharon is having a wonderful time..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maye,I got it right.....lol

Good morning...The cook out with my New Bible study group was great! I was kind of wishing I had taken my swim suit more swam than didn't but it all worked out...I am up have had some breakfast and been outside to water my mom's plants...I don't have to get dressed for a few hours...going to enjoy it and crawl back under the covers and watch some tv.

I hope to hear about a job that I interviewed for last week...

I have a meeting at 1. I will go to the grocery store later today..I am planning to make sloppy joe and french fries for dinner tonight. The next time that my mom comes over we are going to cook me a bunch of chicken for the freezer.

Comment

Good Morning! Yesterday was pretty & toasty.

After church we spent time keeping Blaise occupied until it was time to take him to camp...many games of Uno. As we were getting ready to leave, my brother, SIL, & niece arrived to swim and Becca joined them. They all got extra burned yesterday. I picked up Kathy & Jimmy at a local park & ride since I planned to go straight to my brother's house afterwards & didn't want to come clear back here. We had a nice trip. Lot of slow drivers on the way. Back when my girls had to check in, it was a long process and we got there about 20 minute early to get in line. Well we were in & out of there in less than 10 minutes, which was great! He was the first to his cabin but a couple minutes later another little boy arrived. Got his bed made up, suitcase situated, a few pics, kisses, and out the door. No tears from him. Kathy was sad, but I knew he was going to be fine and have a great time. They take their ques from the adults. We left and were out the door before 4pm, which I figured it'd be 4:30 before we got out. Since we were out early, Kathy wanted to stop at the Flight ??? that crashed on 9/11 near there on our way home. Made good time home....no slow drivers & traffic was thinner. Got to my brother's house a little before 6:30. I had sent my food contributions home with my SIL earlier in the afternoon, so we had a nice Pizza Hut and sides dinner. My brother even joined us for one of the card games we played.

Not sure what all I'll get into today. I've got the stove cleaning right now. It feels weird not nagging someone to get dressed & asking a half dozen times what they want for breakfast. I have both my girls here and they've already growled at each other....fun, fun. So I'll just keep puttering along.

Have a good one all !

Comment

Good morning to ALL!

It's my day off and I slept in until 7am! YAY!

Donna - I remember the first time my Mom sent me to camp for the week. I was stuck in a room with 3 other MEAN girls and I cried the entire week. I even called Mom and BEGGED her to come and get me.

The next time I went I bunked with 3 girls from our church and WE were the mean girls. Ah, memories! LOL

I hope Blaise has a better time than I did. I'm sure he will.

I've got laundry going and have cleaned up the George Foreman rotisserie. Gonna roast a whole chicken and make mashed taters and gravy to go with.

Off to get busy doing some chores. Y'all have a good 'un.
        The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

I had one who loved camp and one who hated it...go figure! Today should be the last of our hot days...did I say that yesterday? Well, weatherman keeps promising me! No one is here today so will finally give this place a good cleaning. Didn't do a load of laundry yesterday so will have 4 today! It grows I swear!! Ballgame tonight and evidently the ball field pervert has made the local news. Each ball field around here has a playground and people let their younger kids loose. Our ball players are safe but their younger siblings should be watched. Hurt my knee in the pool with Andrew Saturday and it is all sore again so back to the pills. I hate chronic pains...much prefer the surprise ones that pop up today and are gone tomorrow. But I will not let it get in the way of the vacuum and laundry..it just takes me longer..

Comment

• cookielady
            cookielady commented
            Editing a comment
            My 2 girls LOVED going to camp. I always sent them two the same camp, same week, but sometimes they did different activities. They had a week away from me and I had a week away from them. I know....bad mother.

Good Morning.

sassy, I am really alive this morning, as well, but I'll be even moreso when I get back from rehab.

John has an infusion this morning, so we will both be exhausted this afternoon.

Hugs to Everyone. :
          D

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ladybug,Sound like me..lol..Thank..To my two wake up call...

Good morning, everyone. 😄
          Sassy, I can certainly relate to that picture, too!
          Jostoy & Maye, thanks for the reminder to check the bills due.
          Pat, Enjoy your day off!
          Elaine, one of these days I'm supposed to start infusions....I've officially become anemic. 😒

My camp experience wasn't too great....pre-spring in MI, snow still on the ground. Our 6th grade and the 6th grade from another school went together. One girl, her first time from home, got in her pj's and sunglasses at night and wrote letters home. Funny to see. The highlight for me was meeting my very first boyfriend, who visited me all that summer. He was extremely funny & entertaining (much like E is, believe it or not). I mostly didn't like the activities out in the cold, dirty snow.

Good news, we had rain!!!!! Not a whole lot, but enough. The skies are still overcast, the temps are low (about 100°) 🌵
          And am hoping for more rain today. I'm greedy for it!!! 😄

No plans at all for today, but the next couple of days we do have eye appointments....then Friday, tests on my foot.
          One of these days I'll be up and walking again.
          Meanwhile, I'll be sitting and reading or doing puzzles.

Have a great day, and hugs to all. 💐
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            JoeGee,True....lol.

I love camp, but only had a few throughout the years. My kids loved going. Although some of the Boy Scout camps were hard backpacking events. Pacific Trail hikes, etc.
          Yesterday's drive to Modesto had one little hard part, but coming back none at all.
          Today will be warm (106) and that means water, water, and more water. Pool, sprinkler and drinking.
          I bought the primer, sandpaper and tape for my windowsill. I started sanding and now need to YouTube how it should look. I ran into a friend at Home Depot who told me what her painter is charging to paint the exterior of her house. Wow! I had no idea. Her deposit was about what I thought the total would be!
          Spencer said the Embassy wanted one more paper ( which they faxed as soon as they got home). Getting into this country with a valid visa is no small feat! And this is for someone who is healthy, no criminal record, has been employed in both the U.S. and Japan and graduated from college in CA! Their house sold so this is the final step to moving back...what they say about " the wheels of Justice" are equally, if not more, true about the wheels of Immigration!
          I didn't get to the farmer's market this weekend, so I will probably drive to one of the fruit stands after daycare...I am not trusting grocery store watermelons or peaches.
          The strawberries in the store are great, but all the rest has been disappointing.
          Pat, the book I just started reading is set around PCB. I always picture the views you have posted. Hope you enjoy your day off!
          Take care and take some time out for yourself!

Comment

Aloha all!

That cartoon is so me every morning, Sassygirl! Had to giggle.

I never did go to camp when I was young. Did had day camp at one of the churches in Honolulu but went home each night. Both my kids went to camp and Bim to a special one in Tucson.

Nice day here and will go to Enhanced Exercise in a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to all!

Comment

• sassygirl01
              sassygirl01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too..thank-you...I did too..lol..
          Working...
          X