X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday..19..June..

Good morning everyone..

And Happy Father day ...

And found cute pic ..For all the father out there....

It will be one nice day..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Happy Father's Day!

Quiet day here. Food cooked. Cookies made. House clean and laundry done.

Hope everyone has a very lovely day.

Comment

good morning

SassyG... you pick a winner every day!

Elaine,, Quiet days are nice too...

son Mark is having a "over the outside grill type real fire.." brunch for his family and invited us.. and a few extras folks ... lots of food.. Great Grand baby boy will be there.. yea...weather is just lovely ,,,, sunny ,but not humid.. .

we will come home early enough for rest of family to come visit with David..

see you all later
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• cookielady
        cookielady commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember the one year we had you at Sherry's & upset Karen. We invited them too, but they were too busy doing their thing. LOL! We laughed but she didn't.

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank-you..Maye..
        I need good laugh in the morning..And it make my day..

Good morning, and Happy Father's Day to the dads.

We will have a fairly quiet day at home. E did mention about going to see "Finding Dorie".... I wonder how packed the theater might be, though; maybe tomorrow will be better. It's up to him.
      Also, it's going to 116° today, but will drop a whole 5° tomorrow. Well, we will see.

I think last night was one of the longest nights ever. The foot pain was mostly what kept me awake. I hope it begins to subside soon.

I made an appointment for Tuesday to get my hair cut. It's overdue. Actually, it's still manageable, even just finger-combing it. But with this hot weather I don't need a mane.

Nothing else going on. 4 days left with no chemo meds. 😄
      Have a perfect day!
      🌵
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        I want to see it..Let me know if it is good..

good morning! Yesterday I did a damn dumb thing and poured coffee on my computer. I have had Sierra's old one in the wings ready since mine was rather old and slow. I did not realize how hard it is to gt used to something different. The feel and the pressure of the key board not to mention finding where everything is. This one is so much newer! Andrew has an ear infection so the float trip is off. I was looking forward to it but we can do it later in the summer. I think he will take the kids to six flags instead. Not me! I detest six flags! No swimming for him today either. Hope the neighbors are home cuz that boy will be lost! Nothing new from here. Yesterday I washed all the guys jackets and they are drying and will finally be hung in the closet for the summer and not on the coat rack dirty. Steak and corn on the cob for our Father's Day. Yesterday was a sunny less humid day but today back into the fryer. Ahhhh summer...I love it!!

Comment

Good morning, Everyone!
        After the salad success yesterday I am taking it easy. Becky is making vanilla bean scones. Neither of us have used vanilla beans so we will see...
        My brother and his wife are going to Hawaii this week and dropping off their dog to stay the week with my mom. Becky will help her walk Rudy during the day.so I am planning a dinner for whatever night they are coming. Something light for travelling...
        Jo, it may not be as full in the movie as Central Intelligence because of Father's Day. Maybe?
        Hope you all have a wonderful day. Clear here and still cool!

Comment

Good Morning, same old same old here.Gums are still a bit tender, the antibiotic is working but seems it was making them hurt worse plus they have been draining in places, one on top and the other bottom back, the top one was making it very painful to blow my nose, and wouldn't you know sinuses have it running like a faucet. So last night was sitting here and remembered when my sister had hers pulled and was having problems, her dentist told her to rinse her mouth with peroxide, so I did that a couple times yesterday and blew my nose without pain this morning.

Will see if Kenny's son calls him today and if he does if Kenny will actually answer the phone or if he is going to continue to cut his own nose off. Yesterday he had me go to the SS website to check my claim, it doesn't tell you anything about SSI only if you are getting regular SS. Had to go Friday and pick up meds so stopped by Katie's to get Fred's bones, he stayed in the truck while I ran in, had a brief chat with Katie in between her serving someone their lunch and going back and forth.

Comment

Good morning wishing I could spend the day with my daddy...but it just didn't work this time with me needing to volunteer Friday and my sis being gone I had no way to get to IL this time...but they are coming over Wednesday..we have some pretty fun things planned while they are here...one this is big cook out meal...grilling meats and veggies having sweet corn watermelon brownies and ice cream! I will also cook a couple other meals. My sister will cook some too...she and mom have wedding cakes to make for next weekend...glad I don't have to go to the weddings My job will be designated dish washer. Who knows maybe just maybe mom and I will finally go look at kitties...I am getting super tired of waiting..

Comment

Good Morning! Sunny & beautiful again.

Yesterday was good. Spent the morning puttering around and then we took Cork out for Chinese for lunch. Stopped at WM afterward. Would you believe they had no more lighter fluid for charcoal?!?! DUMB! Afterwards we stopped to pick up the battery charger for the tractor at my Mom's and then at Dollar General for the lighter fluid. Came home & I started cooking for today's picnic. I'm experimenting. Wanted something different & was hungry for perogies, so I assembled a perogie lasagna and also a pasta salad. I have the bake the lasagna later and put dressing on the pasta salad.

This morning we went to church & SS and stopped at the flea market on the way home because Cork wanted to. I was the one that bought stuff. A pair for shorts & jammies for Blaise and a couple skillets for Becca. Now I have to get busy cooking again. Going to make an apple pie per my brother's FD request...I called & asked. Have some super ripe bananas, so I think I'll make Banana Nut Bread out of them & while they're baking, I'll get the pies ready. Think I'll bake the chicken while both of those are baking on the bottom rack. The family is arriving around 3:30 to swim & grill. Corky already had a golf lesson scheduled that I forgot about at 4pm, so he'll eat once he gets home around 6pm. We would have waited, but my nephew is coming in from Ohio for a few hours & then has to head back. Told him to bring small containers for leftovers. Kathy & Jimmy did a nice clean up of the pool and the area around it yesterday and she said they'd be here early this afternoon to skim it before everyone arrives. Think I'll make a pumpkin pie too....I'm hungry for that. Like a diabetic needs to be hungry for any of this stuff...HA! Becca & my niece Makenzie both have to work, so we won't see them. BUMMER!

Today's sermon was about mending fences & I kicked Corky. He really needs to mend them with Kathy & Jimmy. He just makes himself look stupid by not talking to them, and what kind of Christian message is he sending to them?

Have a good one all!

Comment

Aloha all and Happy Father's day to all fathers out there.

They will be having a Father's day luncheon here but don't know what they will be serving as they have kept it secret. Hope it's good.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Working...
                X