X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 11 Monday

Good morning eevryone..
    To day it is was day...Wash day..
    I have to get in ..Before the rain get here..

E arly bird get the worm..And tonight for supper it is chili..Brrr..
    Ane everyone have nice day..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good morning everyone.

I did download windows 10 and am still learning where things are at. Still haven't found where my menu bar is for Explorer 11. Or how to send a shortcut to the desktop. Oh well, will have time maybe next week to work more on it.

Tomorrow I leave for Fort Wayne, Ind. to stay about a week. So I may be scarce for a while.

It has rained a lot overnight. Some places in my yard looks like a pond. Need to have some dirt hauled in, but that will cost a wad. Can't figure why dirt is so expensive when the earth is made of dirt.

Need to get my breakfast so I can get on the road for a new Dr's appointment. Everyone have a great day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning! The forecast is 100% rain today, so they aren't messin' around with their prediction.

Yesterday was a lazy day. Even took a small nap during the afternoon. Dropped Blaise off at the church for Kidz Club and then went to my Mom's to play cards with her, my SIL, and my Mom's friend Dorothy. Didn't get home until a little after 11pm.

This morning I have to make a pie & a carrot cake for the restaurant. Not sure what the rest of my day will bring since I have no definite plans.

It's great to see you Sassy & Jo!!!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning.
        We did have some rain yesterday. Looks like sunny weather ahead this week. Temps will be bouncing between the 70's & 80's. Can't complain. 😀
        No real plans for today. My foot swelling is down just a bit more (yay!), but the joints - toes and ankles - are difficult to move without discomfort. But a little progress is much better than none. At night, when I wake from sleep, I spend the time doing foot/leg massages, til I fall asleep again. On a few occasions I'm able to get around without my walker. E holds his breath and watches me like a mother hen. I do miss my independence, though.

Tomorrow I will be late to post. I have that Cancer Class early in the morning. We will have to leave before 7a.m. to get there on time.

Jostoy, have a great trip tomorrow.
        Hi Sassy, Cookie, and all who follow (or may be typing with me). 🌞
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning...lazy morning here...I have an appointment at 230 my sister will be taking me. Then we are going by one of my favorite pizza places to pick me up a Sausage pizza..

Work last night was ok. I am not sure dollar general is the job I would want to do the rest of my life.

I printed the boat pictures that one of my individuals at volunteering wanted...next time I print pictures I will let a different indivual choose the theme.

Comment

good? morning

rainy mornings make me move slow... like to stay in nightclothes to do the kitchen clean up.. and made out bills.. and chat with Rounders...
            We will eventually go to Aldis... but I'm in no hurry to get out on wet, sloppy roads. ..

SassyG.. I love to hang clothes on the line to dry... you would all laugh if you could see how neat they are and later I go back and turn them so clothes pin
            places get dry..

JoG.. I like the sound of your progress! you might think its slow. but for the seriousness of your operation .I think you are doing great...GO JO G!

Jostoy.. I am still in the dark ages of Vista on my 6 yr old Dell computer .. but my computer kids tell me 10 is a great program . have a great trip

I have Dr appt. on Wed. with my pcp.. have not seen her since Sept.. and hope I can get in and back out without her ordering a bunch of stuff.. my only complaint is my knees and that requires another type of Dr. and if I lost the 5-6 lbs I have gained they might not hurt as much either.

Hi to you all ... Elaine , hope you are enjoying your pretty weather , and where are you this morning ?.

Hi Justy
            Hi Paula...
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Stormed through the night and looks like it could open up again with more rain. I need to run to the mall and return Drew's shoes but won't go in a storm. Jon is off and was going to put the pit together but that may also be on hold. Need a new batch of books...these I have laying around are sorta the end of the pile and not very good...no wonder they have made it to the bottom! Think I will make a pot of chili in honor of the icky day although I think it is rather warm out. Birds are starting to sing so maybe it will clear up. Nothing new from here but I think boring is good!

Comment

Good morning! Kids are all bouncing balls and the baby is sitting next to me in a little travel high chair I bought. It sits on the table and has a tray for his toys and we are eyeball to eyeball so he is happy.
                It rained overnight here, too. Still overcast and not sure what weather to expect. It was in the 60's when I went outside at 6:30.
                I have meetings and appointments every night this week except tonight. So, tonight will be DWTS and nothing else.
                Have a good day!

Comment

Maye, thanks for the words of confidence. It helps.

Maxie, boring has to be good. That's when you catch your breath between the bouts of chaos. ☺️
                  Chili sounds great, too...a pity that E doesn't like it. Can I come over?

Oh...the last week we have been watching Midsomer Murders, a BBC murder-mystery program on Netflix. I like it because the endings aren't very obvious. There are side distractions from various townspeople, so your attention is divided until you can focus on the main problem. The endings always hold some surprise. We also think it's great that BBC makes room in movies for so many of their older actors.

Hi Paula!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning on another rainy day. Shame we can't ship some of it out west for those who need it.
                    Fixed fish, salad and etc. for dinner. Now the guys will probably work though lunch hour. I'm breathing a little better today. Will wait and turn the oxygen down a notch tomorrow.

Time for me to elevate the feet. I am doing everything to keep out of having to hit the ER. I think I am wining this round!

Comment

Originally posted by cookielady View Post
                      Good Morning! The forecast is 100% rain today, so they aren't messin' around with their prediction.

Yesterday was a lazy day. Even took a small nap during the afternoon. Dropped Blaise off at the church for Kidz Club and then went to my Mom's to play cards with her, my SIL, and my Mom's friend Dorothy. Didn't get home until a little after 11pm.

This morning I have to make a pie & a carrot cake for the restaurant. Not sure what the rest of my day will bring since I have no definite plans.

It's great to see you Sassy & Jo!!!

Have a good one all!
                      cookielady,It is great to see everyone..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
                        good? morning

rainy mornings make me move slow... like to stay in nightclothes to do the kitchen clean up.. and made out bills.. and chat with Rounders...
                        We will eventually go to Aldis... but I'm in no hurry to get out on wet, sloppy roads. ..

SassyG.. I love to hang clothes on the line to dry... you would all laugh if you could see how neat they are and later I go back and turn them so clothes pin
                        places get dry..

JoG.. I like the sound of your progress! you might think its slow. but for the seriousness of your operation .I think you are doing great...GO JO G!

Jostoy.. I am still in the dark ages of Vista on my 6 yr old Dell computer .. but my computer kids tell me 10 is a great program . have a great trip

I have Dr appt. on Wed. with my pcp.. have not seen her since Sept.. and hope I can get in and back out without her ordering a bunch of stuff.. my only complaint is my knees and that requires another type of Dr. and if I lost the 5-6 lbs I have gained they might not hurt as much either.

Hi to you all ... Elaine , hope you are enjoying your pretty weather , and where are you this morning ?.

Hi Justy
                        Hi Paula...
                        Maye,Me too...lol....True..

Comment

Working...
                        X