Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday ~ April 5

Good Morning, Friends.

Nobody up and about? I woke early but didn't want to get out of bed so I read for awhile.

Happy to say that John finally spent last night in his bed. His cough has been so bad that he couldn't lie down. Second shot yesterday has helped a LOT. So grateful!

I went to the market starving yesterday and bought a ton of catfish and now this morning I need to prepare it for the freezer. Don't much care to handle it. Should have thought of that yesterday, I guess.

Well, nothing of interest here. We hit 81 yesterday. Felt awful! We have a field of Indian Paint Brush nearby. I hope I can get a photo of it to share.

Hugs to All ~ ~ ~

Morning all

Erin is sick - she sounds awful! Her dad (who is actually behaving and has for a while now) will be taking her to the pediatrician at some point today.

Chris and I took off to the beach yesterday evening and watched the sunset. The wind was little cold, but it was oh so beautiful.

Is it Saturday yet? I'm ready for our short trip to Biloxi/Mobile.

Time to get more coffee and get this office rolling. Y'all have a good 'un.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Yahoo. I got back in. My own stupidity locked myself out. Getting ready to go to NE for the wedding, been some mess ups but it will all work out. When daughter went to buy my ticket at the station out there she told the woman that she wanted the ticket so that I would be there on Thursday (which meant leaving here on Wens) so the woman set the ticket for Thursday which means that I will be there for 24mins on Thurs. You would have thought that the woman would have been smart enough to realize that when she told the woman that she had plans that included me on Thursday that I needed to be there during the day on Thursday.

Hopefully my log-in problems are solved and I can get back in while I'm gone. If not I may have to set up a new account and change my user name to determined1 or something like that.

Comment

morning just passing through today..volunteer day.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Yesterday was dreary & miserable. There is a fresh coating of snow out there again this morning.

Yesterday was great! I cleaned & did laundry slowly but surely. Would do a bit then reward myself by playing another round of my game. Motivation! I detest cleaning, but I do it.

This morning I'm heading into town to grocery shop for me, the concession stand, and the mission dinner on Sunday. Coming home & creating 12 half doz plates of cookies for the Open House bake sale at the school. Will have to get those over there at some point today. Then of course we'll go to the open house this evening.

Have a good one all!

Comment

good morning everyone..
            Another cold day..Not good hair day..windy..
            Going to finish up the shopping to day..

My coaster look really cute...

This cute of cat...This is me..With bad hair day...lol..
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good morning.
              Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning.
                Good news! Foot swelling looks like it's going down, I walked more easily this morning (but not quite pain free). This morning I will start getting daily injections for it, for a while. But, there's a light at the end of this tunnel, finally.

I rather desperately need a haircut. Am half tempted to do it myself, though.

The most exciting thing today is that it's trash pick-up day. May the winds be still today!!! Most people don't bag their trash, so when the trucks pour the trash contents the winds scatter a bunch of it around the neighborhood.....often trash barrels are dropped on their sides not quite empty. The next day will see much of that debris in our corner of the street.
                Still, the city doesn't do more than send "suggestions" in their bills to bag that trash. Why don't people follow the rules any more?

Oh, very sad news from a dear friend. Her grandson (age 37) was killed in a motorcycle accident this past weekend. I don't know if she and her husband are in good enough health to travel to Phx for the funeral.

Elaine, I'm glad to hear that John is doing better.
                Pat, sorry Erin is so sick again.
                Hi Darla, Beth, cookie, sassy, and jostoy......and all who follow.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Mid morning

got up, or rather was woke up by hubby,, about 6am... he makes coffee for himself in a regular drip type coffee pot.. says the stuff from the Keureg doesnt taste right.. ....but the regular maker.. was not working.. and he needed his coffee to drink with his toast , which was already made... etc etc etc.
                  ............so.... I crawled out of my warm bed. and yes, the coffee pot was done. burnt out?. so made him a cup with HIs Coffee..( I have the little extra attachment that uses regular coffee. ... ... not my idea of getting up ready to meet the day with a smile. ..

however,, now he wants to go to town and buy a coffee pot.. so ..I have tidied up the sink, the house, the bed..etc etc..Definitely , Was not on my LIST to go to town.. as Donna said we even had a bit more snow.. just to prove it is cold I guess. ..but I am still driving the car when it is places with turnoffs, lights. because he still isn't making quick decisions...

Elaine, hugs to you and dear John... think about you two often.... DAvid ask every day. "How's John."...
                  Sorry to hear Erin is sick .. Glad to hear her Dad is not quite the T. he used to be
                  (((((((((((JoG)

Jostoy.. did you see the other post about how we needed Nightstorm help to get some of member logged in ?.. if you get locked out again.. let someone know .. these places get glitches and contrary spells.. .. missed you in Games

Sassy. same remarks to you as to Jostoy.. Love the kitty. that looks my hair all the time..

Hi Donna, Paula, Darla,, Nalani, Barb. Jos.. and all of you

Hi Justy.. are you ok?.

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Hauling block and shoveling mulch have caught up to me...my knees are rebelling with every step and my back is screaming. I think what did me in was carrying that potted lilac...final straw. But I have one plant for the planting area! Then had to bring it in last night because of the freeze warning. Guess I will hold off until this cold snap has passed to buy any more plants. Fire pit kit should be delivered later and I hope it holds off until Jon is home to supervise. Had to start the allergy meds yesterday. It has been so windy that all kinds of stuff is stirred up around here. Sun is shining and the birds are singing but with a little burr at the end. Where'd the warm weather go? Jo, hope the swelling goes down even more today, Erin, get better soon...heard there is something going around here...good that John is feeling better. As for me I am off to visit the bottle of ibuprofen and rest the aching back and knees...grilling steak tonight so all I have to do is pop a baked potato in the microwave and make a salad. Kids can even do that. I know Sierra will be here because she ask me to go over her term paper. Andrew's last day of school is May 18. that is just a few weeks away!!

Comment

Breezy morning, but sunny. The warm temperatures are nice.
                      I got a lot done before daycare this morning, floors, a load of laundry, but doing that, I sacrificed my treadmill time. Clean up or exercise. May be time to get up a bit earlier.
                      It is a regular Tuesday here. Hope you all have a good one!
                      Jo, I hope that swelling keeps going down.

Comment

Aloha all!

Glad John is on the mend with his cough. Jo, you are improving too. Sorry about Erin being sick. Seems a lot of that is going around. Sassy Girl, love that kitty photo.

Nice day here but supposed to get windy and rainy, but right now clear and sunny with blue blue skies.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Hi all. I'm just fine Maye. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
                            Good Mid morning

got up, or rather was woke up by hubby,, about 6am... he makes coffee for himself in a regular drip type coffee pot.. says the stuff from the Keureg doesnt taste right.. ....but the regular maker.. was not working.. and he needed his coffee to drink with his toast , which was already made... etc etc etc.
                            ............so.... I crawled out of my warm bed. and yes, the coffee pot was done. burnt out?. so made him a cup with HIs Coffee..( I have the little extra attachment that uses regular coffee. ... ... not my idea of getting up ready to meet the day with a smile. ..

however,, now he wants to go to town and buy a coffee pot.. so ..I have tidied up the sink, the house, the bed..etc etc..Definitely , Was not on my LIST to go to town.. as Donna said we even had a bit more snow.. just to prove it is cold I guess. ..but I am still driving the car when it is places with turnoffs, lights. because he still isn't making quick decisions...

Elaine, hugs to you and dear John... think about you two often.... DAvid ask every day. "How's John."...
                            Sorry to hear Erin is sick .. Glad to hear her Dad is not quite the T. he used to be
                            (((((((((((JoG)

Jostoy.. did you see the other post about how we needed Nightstorm help to get some of member logged in ?.. if you get locked out again.. let someone know .. these places get glitches and contrary spells.. .. missed you in Games

Sassy. same remarks to you as to Jostoy.. Love the kitty. that looks my hair all the time..

Hi Donna, Paula, Darla,, Nalani, Barb. Jos.. and all of you

Hi Justy.. are you ok?.
                            Maye,Was that cute of the kitty..It was cute..lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Nalani View Post
                              Aloha all!

Glad John is on the mend with his cough. Jo, you are improving too. Sorry about Erin being sick. Seems a lot of that is going around. Sassy Girl, love that kitty photo.

Nice day here but supposed to get windy and rainy, but right now clear and sunny with blue blue skies.

Have a good day all!
                              Nalani,Thank-you....Cute..

Comment

Working...
                              X