Latest Round Table Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Round Table Update

Good morning everyone! FYI....The domain and hosting fees are paid up for the next year. So unless something comes up that NightStorm lets me know about, we should be good until next January. No funds are needed. (I know some of you will ask).

NightStorm has redone the RT so hopefully the login issues are over. If you know of anyone having problems get in touch with me. I also need to make a quick trip over to see how things are going on the Retreat.

Anyway, that's what's going on for now.
    Last edited by ladyebug; 03-18-2016, 05:56 AM.

I am getting the "server" pop up when I try to post. Although, I can go to another forum, and when I return my post is there!
    Is this something I should ignore, or can it be fixed?

This has occurred frequently in SOI on the History thread. It didn't today. But the January thread had a flag of some sort on it and I don't know what that was about.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

What server popup?

Comment

Due to husbands health issue I have not been on much in January... but have had no problem on the Family forum
        The issue of having to re log in when coming to Rounders from the Iphone. are not the fault of this site.. its Apple or Googles problem.

Will go check the Library site where I moderate and see if all is well there..

ps it's working fine..
        Last edited by Mayebarnes; 02-02-2016, 07:32 AM.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

When I post my article, a note or message pops up that says "Invalid Server Response. Please try again." But I can't see the post.

It happened again this morning in the Daily History thread.
          But when I return to that thread, chances are it is posted after all.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I have a new message notification but no new messages. The notification will not go away no matter what I do.

Comment

That would likely be for the reported post. There would be a "1" down the column on the left to indicate what the notification is for.
              I've closed the report though, so it shouldn't display anymore. At least it doesn't on mine... you may need to close it in your control panel as well for it to stop displaying for you.

Comment

It is gone today. I did try to close the report yesterday and it wouldn't let me.. thanks for making it go away!

Comment

This "Invalid Server Response" pop up is getting more frequent, both in SOI Daily History and the Family Room.
                  It's unsettling, but if I go away and check on it a bit later, the post is there.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Sometimes, like today (in History, SOI) I'm not sure any more if/when my post will appear.
                    It didn't appear after 15 minutes of doing other things, reading posts, so I reposted. Got the Invalid Server Response again. So I don't know if the post will appear, or if I'll have to remove another duplicate post.

Also, I noticed an Icon appeared on that thread before opening. The yellow triangle with an exclamation point. What's that about.?
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Okay. I can no longer "stick" the topics in Subjects of Interest. 😟
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

What were you trying to stick? I see 2 topics by you in that forum that are stuck to the top of the board.
                        Also, for your other problems... try pasting in plain text without the added symbols and see if it works. Your errors may be related to an encoding issue.

Comment

I was trying to stick the Daily a History and the Trivia for March.
                          It still doesn't appear to be "stickied" from my device.

I'll see tomorrow if the problem is in the symbols, and leave them out.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I went back to look again, and now it shows it's showing up as "stickied", now.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

What browser are you using? It may be displaying a locally cached version of the site, which would lead to it thinking posts weren't being made, or stickied... it would be displaying an older version of the page.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X