Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday ~ Jan. 26th

Morning all

Never checked in yesterday - not sure why.

Ended up taking work early yesterday to take Erin to an unexpected Psych appt. She's having panic attacks again and it's awful. Doc prescribed a new med, so we shall see how it works out.

Otherwise not much news here.

Y'all have a good 'un.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

Not to day..

Rain all day to day...
    I saw this great pic..And it is so true..I wish i stay in bed to day..Not going to happen..nope..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good morning....

first night all alone... and I slept and slept.. still feel groggy .. but up and moving .. load of laundry in . and sweeper is run.. few more little tasks and then get ready to go keep David company for a while... it did rain through the night . hope its about ended .. rain is better than snow.

see you all later .
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

PS> New blog post alert!

https://pbandjustabouteverythingelse...rtellini-soup/
        The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good Morning. It's back to being dreary here, but yesterday was pretty.

Yesterday wasn't the most productive day, but I got things done. Grocery shopping, worked some more on the tax/receipt box, cooked a new meal (we've been eating leftovers for several days), mixed up 5 dbl batches of pie dough.

This morning I have to take my car to the garage for it to be inspected & then it'll be an official PA vehicle. Costly endeavor. I have a pan of beans soaking & I plan to make ham & bean soup. Want to roll out and freeze at least 8 pie crusts so that when the restaurant calls, I'll have a head start. I'll freeze the rest of the dough. I have 20 patties made up. It should get me through at least 5 weeks, but I'll hoping it'll be less, which means more orders. Aunt J is stopping by to pick up the bagels I picked up for her yesterday, so we'll have a little visit before she heads to the hospital.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning.
            We did end up going to the college lecture last night. The 6-wk topic is about global warming. The speaker was a teacher at the college and a scientist who travels the world to get ocean measurements. Honestly, it was a whole different terminology, and she spoke fast, but her enthusiasm was infectious. I didn't get too much out of it, though. Next week: new speaker. 🤔

Today we plan to go to the hospital pharmacy. Need that med!

Don't know what today will bring, but I hope it'll be less anxiety.
            I know it'll be another "cold" day here, relatively speaking. Low 60's. Yesterday's "sunny" day turned out to be overcast.

I need to get myself a cuppa, and get fully awake. ☕️
            Have a good day. 😊
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning...Yesterday was interesting I will leave it at that...

On my way out the door in a bit today is one of my favorite days of the week.....a volunteer day! I am so thankful for that place and the people that come there...I have taken to hanging out and doing word puzzles with one of the men....

Comment

Sierra stayed over last night and is off to class but will be back later this afternoon for supper. Jon left for work bright and early and Scott is sitting here texting on his phone. I think when we get moving later we will go out for breakfast/lunch before he leaves. All the kids disappeared into the family room and played video games until time for Andrew to leave last evening and I stayed up here to watch the X Files....they are running a 6 episode series! I loved the X Files...even though some evenings they scared me to death...and so far have enjoyed the first two episodes. Looks gloomy and rainy out. I will make a pot of soup this morning since Jon is having dental work done after work. Kids will eat hot dogs and be happy. Tomorrow is the last day this week of water in the kitchen until Saturday if we cannot find a shut off to remove the old dishwasher but Saturday we should have all new appliances in and hooked up. However, we all know something could go wrong and I could be stoveless, or refridgeratorless, or dishwasherless for weeks to come. We never do an in and out job! Guess I will go entertain my house guest since he won't be here much longer. have a happy Tuesday...

Comment

Good Morning!

Crazy weather going on here. 70 yesterday. We were out for lunch and I nearly burned up. Today it's back to 40???

Nothing new to report.

maxie, hoping all goes well with your appliance installation. How exciting!
                  Pat, will check on your blog.

Will check on you all later.

Comment

Aloha all!

Patty came early to get her truck transmission fixed. Picked her up there. Today we will run a few errands this morning and this late afternoon will go by bus to Lahaina where we will go on a dinner cruise. Should be fun.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Nalani, I can REALLY use some fun. Can we come over?
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Come on over!

Comment

Thanks! I feel better already! 😊
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Can I just say good night?
                            Super busy day that started early and is just now finishing up.
                            I read your posts and happy to see you all still going and doing...we have had a couple days of sun with more for tomorrow. The kids are so happy to get out and really play.
                            I am going to say good night and see you tomorrow ...in just a few for the early bird East Coast bunch!

Comment

Working...
                            X