No announcement yet.

Jan 10..Sunday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning. It is just plain miserable out there. I want to go back to bed.

Yesterday morning I made that pie and both customers came by noon. Once I had the kitchen cleaned up and ready for them to come, we brought down the Lego set that Blaise has been wanting to start. Becca & I sorted all the pieces according to color since on Christmas day he opened 3 out of 4 of the packages & dumped them all together. We got a few things built & then back up it went for another day. I then was completely pooped out. Watch a bit of TV. Cork watched the Steeler's game and I worked on revamping my cookie list for the rest of the year until the Christmas cookie list goes out.

Already went to church. Was a bit thinned out since some of the college kids have gone back to school. Becca doesn't leave until next Sunday after church. Texted my cousin Mark's daughter Shawna to see if she wanted to learn how to play Hand & Foot (a card game) with us tonight. It's going to be my Mom, Becca, & me along with Shawna. Love teaching someone new to play. Love getting the next generation of kids involved in playing with us. They are all becoming young adults & it's time. Thinking about picking up a Pizza Hut pizza for dinner to share at my Mom's. It's suppose to flurry out later on & I don't want her out driving. I'll let Becca drive me.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Coldest morning since last winter here with a light snow cover...the temp is in the single digits and not warming enough for me! I am assuming that the entire forum was off line? That first morning when I read 'account suspended' I wondered if you had barred me!! So nice to be back here. Nothing has happened in the time I was off line. Christmas was wonderful but now the decorations are down and I am settling in waiting for summer. Had hoped to win the lottery but see I have another chance this week. Can you imagine a billion dollars? Oh, the good I could do in the world with that much money...after I spoiled myself of course. We are working in the kitchen now and not as far along as we should be. Seems we are never on schedule. Never did get back to read last night so will later today. Good to be back here!

Comment

Nice and sunny day here, but the temp. was 3.6 earlier and now up to 6.1. Think I will stay indoors today were it is warm. Supposed to warm up today but not much. BRRRR.

Comment

JJoGee .. if you sometimes pause while writing your post . it will think you are done... Nightstorm said there may still be some glitz es and you
          must have one... why don't you try starting a new post, addressing it to him... he does scan us and might be able to help you a lot better than I can..
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
            Good Morning,
            me and Kitty feel the same,SassyG. .... going to be cold and colder .. rain . later snow... aggggg... grab a book and read, sleep away the day.!

spent the evening at Karens .. they all watched the Steeler game., I am a jinx to the team So I did not set with them... we left in the fourth quarter when it was 15-18.. I left the house, drove home . turned on the game . they were ahead. and won. ... so there will be another game next weekend.

be back later ..have a good day.

hey Justy , good to see you here...
            we are get the snow later in the day.... sure hope it don't pile up on the roads !.

Maye,And that so true...Just good day to say home..But is cute pic..

Comment

Originally posted by BarbCA108 View Post
              Morning. I feel like Sassy's cat. I'm not shining either. Only 43º here because it's cloudy but no rain expected until Wed.

Mode myself a nice pork and Bok Choy stir fry last evening. I think I'm souped out for a while though I am thinking about Manhattan Clam chowder sometime soon. I think most people like the creamy clam chowder but I like both.

Haven't decided what to do today so I'll fun along for now.
              BarbCA..i thought i was not the only one..And need another cup of coffee

Comment

Originally posted by bethina View Post
                Good morning...Today is my Birthday..I feel it...I am still sick! I am going to small group Bible Study this morning...we will be having breakfast for lunch! Eggs Bacon Biscuits and gravy and cinnamon rolls...then some time this afternoon my parents will be here at my house...my sister and her family will join us..its my sisters birthday too...We all are going out to a resteraunt that non of have been too....supposed to be really really good bbq..Dry rub add your own sauce..which is what I love...I will have baby back ribs and fries...or pulled pork fries and slaw..

For now I am off to pick up my bed room and load the dishwasher.
                I want to wish you "Happy birthday...Here is a birthday cake...
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Rised and shining...I know that is not a real word, but the sun is out, no umbrella for my church hair, and since we have rain forecast for the rest of the week, I am going to enjoy this natural light!
                  I am loving my " less is more" decorating right now. Christmas is always " more is more" so now the empty spaces make things look bigger. If I can keep this going....
                  I am making chicken tortilla soup and realized I forgot to buy any kind of chip to go with it, so I am going to make my own! Hopefully won't set off the snake alarm. I don't usually fry anything...now I wish I had an electric frying pan. I meant to buy one, but just haven't.
                  Keep the home fires burning and stay warm.
                  Jostoy, enjoy that beach for me, too, please!
                  Elaine, 12!? What magnitude? Hope she has her 72 hour emergency kit ready! Seriously.
                  Rounders, hope your Team wins, your cakes turn out beautifully, and your day rolls along in the most relaxing way!

Comment

Aloha all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETH! Hope you feel better soon.

Won't talk about the weather here as you in the cold parts of the country would throw rocks at me.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Well, I got in here, now to see if I can post. Wanted to say Hi. I've been seeing some of you of facebook, to the others, its good to see you again!
                      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

I I have spent all day doing nothing but napping, dong my leg pumps and eating. I am still exhausted and posting late. I am getting that "Invalid Server Response. Please try again"message. Grrrrrrrrrr

It posted though so I will keep plugging along.

It is 39 degrees at 9pm I guess it was in the 50s today. I can't imagine teens and zeros! Brrrrrr and Grrrrr!

I have to continue the fight with the insurance company as it STILL has not been done right and I don't have tge supplemental policy yet!!!

I got roped into going to a sports bar to watch the Clemson VS Alabama game tomorrow night. I don't want to g, but I promised. The worst part is that I can't see the stupid TV and I will end up sitting in the restaurant for 5 hours or more! I feel sooooo stupid getting myself involved in this. It is my own fault.

Last edited by Punkin; 01-10-2016, 09:20 PM.
                        "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Working...
                        X