Yessssssss!!!!!!! We are home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yessssssss!!!!!!! We are home!

THANK YOU NIGHTSTORM......CONSIDERED YOURSELF HUGGED!.

AND THANK YOU KIM..... IT IS SOOOO NICE TO BE HOME

I will go round up the gang!..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

the rounders retreat was nice,, but it wasn't Home.... so much has happened , changed. and I wasn't about to talk about it on Facebook.

Christmas was wonderful with lots of family here . and a beautiful baby Great grandson to hold !..

so glad to be home!
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Love seeing what Nightstorm said: Welcome home, Paula A, welcome home.
      Yes, thank you, Nightstorm!
      You may be virtually bruised by all your virtual hugs!
      The one good thing about the retreat page is my ability there to,post photos...
      So happy to be back home!

Comment

Nice to be able to check in again! Thanks for the good work!

Comment

Hello family!!! It is awesome to be home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who worked to get us back home!!!!!!
          "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

THANK YOU>>>>>THANK YOU>>>>>THANK YOU Nightstorm & Kim!!!!!!!!! I've missed this place so much & hope all the "old" RT folks that joined us regularly on FB will come visit us here too. I missed them. And I MISSED this place terribly.

Comment

HOME SWEET HOME !

Many thanks to both Nightstorm & Kim

😄
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Had to try three times to get it to coordinate with name and password but here I am. Smiling and happy to be here. Much more comfortable here.

Comment

I am so glad to be home!!!

Comment

Thankyou, Nightstorm, for getting us back on line.

I did check Facebook but never said anything as my phone goes crazy everytime someone makes a post. So I just read what everyone is doing.

Much Aloha to you, Nightstorm!

Comment

It's so good to see the RT again. Thank you, Night Storm for all the hard work that goes into getting us back here

Comment

*SIGH* Always so good to get back home.

I like FB, but we have no flexibility with the things we've come to like and enjoy.

I am very grateful, Nightstorm and Kim.

It sort of feels like we've cleaned house for a new year.

Comment

There are still a few bugs and errors to iron out, but for the most part things should be working again.
                          Paula, you can actually create an entire photo album here. It is a bit of a hidden feature so far (I was still testing it, but it should work well enough). Go to your profile, and select "media" from the section on the right. From there, you should be able to create a photo album, and upload pictures. For example, your link would be http://roundersonline.org/member/17437-paula-a/media

Comment

Working...
                          X