WHAT NEXT????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT NEXT????

I went to get something from my dining room as I left to go to Walmart to get
    my glasses that I left there on Thursday and my meds from Publix. Luckily, I was
    barefooted, because the carpet was soaked. I called in an emergency maintenance
    order/ because my waster heater had burst. The maintenance man got here and it
    seems like it is coming from another apartment. I guess I will stay in and watch
    Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel and hide from the Trick-or-Treaters.
    NOPE!! I will NOT ask, "What's Next?"!!!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Absolutely do not ask!
    Bless you, Val, and your wonderful Positive attitude!

Comment

I HOPE YOU ALL NOTICED SHE USED THE WORD...... AND KNOWS THAT HALLOWEEN IS NOT OVER YET.!!!!! ..... THE LITTLE GREEN WET GREMLINS ARE THERE FOR A REASON!!!!!!!

YOU BETTER BE WATCHING VAMPIRE ,SKELETONS MOVIES AND NOT THOSE OTHER KIND
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

NOPE! I don't have to watch movies about vampires, etc. I am LIVING those! Hurumph!

To add insult to injury, the water was not from my water heater, it was from a broken pipe in my neighbor's apartment. Her apartment didn't have any damage except for the drywall that had to be cut to see where the water was coming from. I got all the water!!! Ann got none! They vacuumed the water and now I have a dehumidifier in the dining room, I just went to get something and it feels like the water might still be leaking. The carpet is still soaked. They took pictures and one had the meter on the rug showing that the carpet was soaking wet.
        "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

The apartment manager should spring for a new carpet for you! They should! I'm going to watch a Star Wars CD tonight. Glad your are going to watch something fun and nice too!

Comment

Oh my, Val.
            You certainly don't need all that hassle.
            I hope the apartment manager will get that fixed up properly for you.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Look on the bright side. If that had happened here, we wouldn't be able to call anyone. It would all be on us.

Comment

I really believe that the apartment managers will do the right thing. Everybody has been so good to me since I moved in here. This is a really neat place to live.

Comment

Val sometimes we have to laugh to not cry...I remember the last major what issue I had at my old apartment...my shower was dripping so I turned it in to get it fixed...well the maintance man came to fix and he realized I didn't have the amount of water pressure I should have for my shower....I didn't know any different..so he starts working on stuff...and he got to looking realized I had old old pipes...He went to tighten something and the old pipes broke off in his hands...he and half the apartment got a shower The bad part was they had to hire a plumber to come fix it..and I had to go for a day and a half with a working shower....I went to a friends apartment and got a shower.

Comment

You are so right, Bethins. Laughter, faith, and friends I will get us through!

Comment

Working...
                    X