Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking in.

Thanks for kind comments

The week before, Karens house had a variety of things , the up chucks , the diarrhea. and Bethany sounds like bronchitis. .. so when we all went to camp Wed.. Bethany was still coughing .. and Yes, I was tired.
    and I would have been better off to stayed at home ..but...........the visiting Gds had went up to camp to spend day and 1/2 , bring in the new year . and these kind of family occasions come rarely ...so long hours. more work. by Friday I knew I needed to get home... and Saturday I was suffering that migraine type headache. plus all the joints hurting. temperature of over 100.. and it got worse.. Sunday was bad.. spend most of day sleeping.
    today.. I am so weak. and feel "foggy". deep chest congestion... no energy at all...
    have not been taken down like this for a long time...

tomorrow I go out to the drug store and buy everything in the store that will revive me. because,

Karen has ticket to go to a DWTSs revue in Pittsburgh . my special treat... even have back stage passes to meet some of the cast. I HAVE TO BE BETTER BY THURSDAY.!!!!.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Oh Maye, I'll be praying for you to feel better by Thursday, but please do not put yourself through torture of a road trip if you are still sick. I hope there is a doctor visit in there somewhere because if you have a deep cough that could be serious, like pneumonia. Okay.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

(((((((((((((((((Maye)))))))))))))

Comment

Lots of this stuff going around down here. Hope you are better by Thursday. (((((((Janet))))))))

Comment

Hope you can make that trip, ((((((((((Maye)))))))))).
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

If you take good care of yourself between now and then I'm sure you will be able to make it. Rest a lot!!!!!

Comment

(((((Maye)))))

Comment

here it is Tuesday....

can't see very much improvement ..altho. temperature back to normal.. the cough is letting up... but the sleepiness. weariness ,weak feeling is still here. plus the diarrhea. oh yea, how lucky for me.

and Karlin, I was thinking making that trip to a crowded theater might not be the best idea for a Lady my age. so I may have to improve a LOT more than I am today..

Karen wanted it to be a special surprise gift , and it is,, but I am not good at long walks. even shopping in the mall I have to set down frequently.. maybe if it would have been a spring day.. but going to be very cold.
                ......think I will go cry under the covers .... I HATE being sick.

Comment

Maye, there's never a 'good' time to be sick. We just get what life deals us.
                  But I know how you feel. I don't have the fever - but I'm struggling with Dfor 6 weeks now, and I think it's my doc's messing with my medication. Unless I take Immodium, I can't be too far from a bathroom.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Oh, Maye, I hope you get better! Hope you are feeling much better this evening.

Comment

OK - here's the drill ... you get better FAST or we will all kick you butt with cyber kicks!!!

You got it???

{{{{{Janet|||||
                      "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Maye, I hope you're feeling better today. I know you want to see the show but health is more important. Please take it easy and keep warm. We don't want this to turn into pneumonia.

Comment

well Bethany gets to pose next to Mark B. instead of me... boo hoo.. Karen stopped in today.. took one look at me and knew I would never be able to go.......even walking downstairs and back is a chore just yet today.. and it to be sooooo cold tomorrow evening in Pittsburgh... I feel I'm climbing out of the pit.. and of course I been threatened by the S.I... and that will help get me moving!....

I just realized that with the grandsons being here . and then zipping off to camp I have not dusted or sweepered since DEc. 18th.. my house is a diaster.. but since Im not entertaining anyone . I don't really care...

Thanks to you all... I have to come here everyday to hear kind words from the greatest folks on this wonderful internet... hugs to you all.......

Comment

Working...
                          X