The check is in the mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The check is in the mail!

Jeff mailed off a check to NightStorm yesterday. It may take some time to get there. I'm sure it will be after the first of the year before the upgrade takes place and NightStorm will give us a couple of days warning before he does it. No doubt the RT will be down during the upgrade period but from what I understand, it shouldn't take too long. I'm sure he will fill you all in on any details.

So....sit tight....have a Merry Christmas.....Cheers!

Thank you, Kim, for everything. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Comment

It's not any problem at all Elaine. Jeff and I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas as well.

Comment

Thanks to you and Jeff. The RT means a great deal to many people! It is hard to believe that it has been more than 12 years (at least!) since I joined and have gained great friends and a new "family!"
        "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Another big Thank You .. Agree with Val. the Round Table does mean a lot ....

thanks to the guiding spirit and work of El Tigre over lots of years ,we are here...thanks for keeping that alive and well.

Deeply appreciate Nightstorm's technical help! Thanks
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

No thanks needed ladies. It's my honor.

Comment

Working...
            X