No announcement yet.

Thursday mar 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxie, wouldn't it be great if someone else can make a life changing decision for us. I wish I had that in this move to Maui. So many logistics involved that it boggles my mind. Not only am I making this decision for myself but for my son as well. Personally I would not want to move in with my daughter and of course I won't as they only have a two bedroom house. We would all go crazy I think.

Comment

Good evening

the day has slowly come to an end.... was a sunny mild day... we got all the stops on my list made... but one.. we need two long florescent light bulbs for the house garage/my panty area... David had not measured them .so missed that stop... i did get lunch out... .... D. came home, measured lights. and went to our local hardware store about 1 /1/2 miles away.. and got them..... so all the pills have been restocked.. and some grocery items picked up.. ..
      Ran into my daughter Karen at the groc. store... she is preparing for approx 40 kids at her house tomorrow evening ....it is Hannahs 18th birthday party.
      such a lot of work..!... offered her any help that we might be .....

If I ever have to make a decision about living with a child.. I would love the separate room. idea... with access to meals and kitchen.. just me , books. tv. computer ... but one never knows what life will hand us... ?

see you all in the morning ...
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
      X