Mar 4 NOW I DONE IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar 4 NOW I DONE IT!!!

I was moving Karlin to her own post. and Pat to her's and hit delete to clear Karlin from Pats ... and every single one of you disappeared!.

I am sooooo Sorry.... please come back and speak to me... I must check with Kim to see what I did wrong????

in the meantime ... to recap.

Pat have a lovely dinner out with Erin and Chris.
    Donna will have to repost about the house and Cork
    Hi Elaine.. hoping you will have news for us.
    I will now go hide so you cannot throw snowballs at me...

again.. I am soooooooooooooooooooo Sorry..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Oh Aunt Maye - no worries. We still love you!
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Oh, wow. One of those days, huh? ((((()))))

Well, good morning again. It was 45° when I posted before sunrise, and will only get to the low 60's today......but we'll hit the 80's this weekend.
      I'm not sure if we had rain last night, but sometime this morning it did rain. At least the concrete at the curbs was wet. That's where my newspaper lands.
      When E goes to work out today, I plan to get the floors mopped. Also have yesterday's laundry to fold.
      Yesterday I cooked a pot of beans w/ veggies. Beans werent done last night (power switch failure). So I'll cook it more this morning. Red beans with onion, green pepper, celery, carrots, and ham.

Yesterday we had a big surprise. Cans of soda burst and imploded in the fridge. E started mopping it up (oh, my good towels!!!), so I took over. God's way of saying, "Clean out your fridge!" Amazing the fuzzy stuff in various colors one finds in the far corners of those shelves. I also dumped a lot of other containers as well. So I got the biggest part of the fridge cleaned up, and today I'll work on the door shelves. I have one big problem....my Dad & brother were big eaters; also I raised a large family.....I've never learned to cook smaller amounts! Oh well.

Have a nice day, people.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I don't think I wrote anything...nothing new from here. Received a couple of credit card bills in the mail yesterday...who says you save money when you are snowed in? Somebody who hasn't heard of internet shopping! I must have been really bored!!

Comment

(creeping by on tip-toes).... whew, nice to see you are so understanding... will use the excuse.. this new look on here has me confused.. .

Comment

I can sympathize with that, Maye. There are several things I cannot do any more.......maybe because I use my iPads exclusively, rather than the computer. But fonts, color texts, bold font, underlines....maybe more.... just simply not available to me here. Also I tried deleting old posts, but they didn't "disappear"....or in any case, it said Deleted, but I can still see it. 😳 Half the time (or more) the "Edit Post" won't let me edit, either. Basically, I just "sticky" and "unsticky" the posts. Go figure. So it's not just the new look, but the new controls as well. You're not alone.

I haven't yet attempted to add pictures yet. But I accidentally discovered that my emoji things just might show up if I type in the graphic. 🍀

🎵
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hee Hee, happens to all of us at times. What I wrote is that my smoke detector started chirping at 5 :30 AM this morning and was about to drive me crazy. Reported it to the manager and it must of been fixed when I was running errands due to the coming move and it didn't chirp when I came home. That's about it in a nut shell.

Comment

Oh, Maye, thanks for giving me enough credit to even think it could happen to me.
                I would have to know a whole lot more. Remember, I am the one who asks Pat to post links and pictures. And we won't mention that up by Messages is the #2 and I have read them but can't delete, either.
                But what maxie made me remember is a funny story about shopping online.
                My friend was in the hospital for gall bladder surgery, had lots of pain, and pain killers. Finally got home, and then UPS was stopping Daily! She had found QVC on the hospital TV and ordered everything they presented. She was giving those chocolate covered pretzel rods away forever!

Comment

thanks for the laugh Paula... .. there are times I wonder if I should have wondered into this computer land at all... I have never went to QVC.. it is too addictive.. bad as Trivia Crack and Scrabble on the phone !...

I have been going crazy with the new iphone... constantly messing myself up on there..

I should have been able to keep Pats first post... and added Karlin post right in with hers.. and go from there... but it did not copy ,paste. I disappeared..

so will fine out if I can no longer merge... and see if I can get the "Power" back.. or we might just have to wait for the Admin position (Kim) to do it..

thanks for being so kind... I almost fell of my chair when I seen everything was gone!..

Comment

I don't shop QVC --- don't need it with an Amazon account.
                    But QVC caught up with me in "snail mail". I get regular little catalogues from them.
                    Very tempting, but then I remind myself that our Fry's store (aka Kroger) has an aisle devoted to "as seen on TV" products. I can check it out there, and don't need to pay shipping charges. 😜
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                    X