Amazon attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon attitude

Wow! I just got some Attitude from "customer service" when I called for help on redeeming my gift card.
    "Well, it is Boxing Day, ..." Seriously? It is the US!
    But what really got me a little perturbed was her tone of voice. I don't know how many times I said I wasn't able to register my gift card and then I said, well, my son sent it like he usually does...and she said (very Snippy!), Well, Paula, you should have told me it was a gift."
    1. Stop using my name over and over....I lost count of how many times she said Paula.
    2. How else do I say, I received a gift card and it won't register?
    3. I told her it was mailed from Amazon....( he didn't steal it off the rack and mail it to me!)
    4. I reward good customer service. This did not come near it.

Can you contact customer service and report this? Because I certainly would!
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

I am. I waited until today. Spencer emailed me all his Amazon info, but the more I thought about it, I decided I need to say something!
      If nothing else, to tell them how annoying it is to hear your name said back so many times!

Comment

If anything like this should happen again, Paula ---- don't wait! As to speak to that person's supervisor immediately!
        Even if it happens with that supervisor, ask to talk to the next supervisor up.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
        X