Ricky, my white kitty....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky, my white kitty....

I caught him sleeping beneath the Christmas tree and couldn't resist. He eyes are sky blue and he's painfully aware of his beauty. LOL

Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Jos..I love you pic of your cat..That is too cute..I love that saying that is nice..

Comment

He's so adorable, Jo.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Adorable! Had a white blue-eyed kitty once, long ago. He loved to tackle the Christmas tree. Tipped it over two years in a row. D

Comment

Thanks...he is a pretty boy. He doesn't bother the tree itself, but he steals round pieces of food out of the dog dish to bat around. He loves getting it under the tree skirt and then working to get it out. We have to put the skirt back a dozen or so times a day. Not putting any presents under the tree until Christmas eave and will shut the cats in the bedroom/bathroom with us to keep them wrapped until morning!

Comment

Beautiful kitty JoS, they sure do love to get into presents or anything for that matter...anything that comes in the house gets a good once or twice, or three time going over with my two. And they love cardboard boxes, so I buy them those things with corrugated cardboard for cats to scratch on, they love them..
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Oh my gosh!!! Your cat is so beautiful! Does he like to cuddle? Our cat is so soft but doesn't like to be held and tolerates petting only in small doses.

Comment

He's not a cuddler, but does like to be petted while laying beside you. I really wish I had taken one of his litter mates, too....they were all beautiful, but 2 cats are enough.

Comment

what a gorgeous cat Jo... have you noticed most white cats are male?. I too did not put presents under the tree until last min.. our former cats like to rip at the paper.. I finally got a picture of new kitty .have posted it.
                  Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
                  X